Chiefs vs Lions NFL Opener

aristocrat

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lions are giving the Chefs all they can handle, and the refs are so ridiculously one-sided it's not even funny.  You have to go to Arrowhead, fight the crowd, and the refs.  Too much for any visiting team.

to reward the Chiefs for their brave underdog victory tonight, the NFL will allow them to play Buffalo at home again next regular season (if they place the same in their respective divisions) despite the schedule rotation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Campbell should’ve called out the lineup issue when they harassed him at the halftime interview. 

Agree, but there seem to be special NFL honor codes. Coaches used to be far more passionate about those type of things. I don’t think I’ve seen a coach call out refs since the advent of these halftime interviews. 

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Seems that way, right? This is an embarrassment for the league on opening night in front of a world audience and I doubt Taylor will get away with it moving forward. But the Lions coaches should be all over it with the refs as well.

I get ya in the Lions. But man it’s obvious how do the refs not make the call. Spencer might be viable from that spot 😂 

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Seems that way, right? This is an embarrassment for the league on opening night in front of a world audience and I doubt Taylor will get away with it moving forward. But the Lions coaches should be all over it with the refs as well.

they may have alerted the refs and refs still aren’t calling it?!?

Just now, HappyDays said:

Jawaan Taylor is slowly drifting back millimeter by millimeter every time he lines up. By the next drive he'll be behind Mahomes.

And it’s being celebrated by the insufferable Turico and CC.. Turico does too many sports to be good at any one. He really doesn’t know the game that well. Hits the key themes from the production meeting. So it’s Mahomes all the time. Painful! 

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I am literally laughing my ass of with this RT.  It's ludicrous.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so egregious go on the whole game while the announcers are even pointing it out and not one single flag at all.. crazy. This game is bent 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.