Travis Kelce Hyperextends Knee

HappyDays

25 minutes ago, 0017 said:

Me too! I actually think dalton could have a solid game against the jets if kelce can’t go. My leagues are PPR, so might help dalton a bit. 

Agree. It may be his first game but those Jet CB are really good. Might be a good game to work the middle. Maybe Kincaid has a TD to save the week lol. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, julian said:

Who cares, Bills have shown the ability to matchup well and beat KC in their own building, I’m more concerned with the Bengals than KC

It just weakens a team that we could be in contention with for home field advantage. I mean Mahomes has yet to show he can win on the road in the playoffs.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Pretty much, just like with Brady all those years in Foxboro this guy is going to always find a way to put up 4000+ yards and 40 TD's no matter who he's throwing the ball to because opposing teams will find a way too piss all over themselves even when they should be the better team and win.

You're very lucky to have such a phenomenal QB 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Here's hoping for a fast & full recovery.  I'm probably one of the few Bills fans who likes Kelce.  He's fun to watch when he's not playing us.

But I think people are going to be surprised by KC's offense this year.  They have one of the more average WR corps in the league.  

… and one of the greatest offensive minds ever coaching them up.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Posted a few hours ago in another thread:

Now, if KC could have a little bad injury luck….. errr, a lot of bad luck, that’d be good😈

💪🔥😎

You are the reason Josh started limping after Burrow got hurt. 

Karma is real. Just stop wishing bad on people. Its that simple.

1 hour ago, beebe said:

the last time kelce missed a chiefs game, they beat a desperate steelers team 36-10 and mahomes went 23-of-30 for 260 yards and three TDs completing passes to such names as Byron Pringle, Derrick Gore, Mecole Hardman, Darrel Williams, Demarcus Robinson and Blake Bell. The show goes on. 

Yeah, this shows the greatness of Reid as OC. Mahomes always has wide open guys to throw to. The play design is second to none. Would sure be great to have someone of Reid’s caliber in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

I don't wish injury on players either.  I won't be upset if a handful of players do get hurt due to their known behaviors but even the lowlife in NFL I won't actively wish for injury I let karma deal out what is deemed appropriate.  

auntieEm,  God Bless You. I commend you, but I was at the Ralph on the opening day sunday, when the Goat, in 2008, tore his ACL, SERIOUSLY, they kept showing the play on the scoreboard during breaks during the game, and each time, the cheers kept getting louder. It was HORRIBLE, oh yes, I remember crying, oh yes, crying, at the humanity of it all......... not with tears of laughter and joy, oh no, not that........  ok, time added for me and my minister wife in purgatory (who was also cheering)......

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Now I wish the Bills were playing the Chiefs week one. 

Nah, a win in week one would mean less than the wins in October have. There’s too much season remaining to hold onto a tiebreaker. A win in December has a much better chance of being relevant come week 18. 

31 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

… and one of the greatest offensive minds ever coaching them up.

Reid is great. But he's not a miracle worker.

They'll put up points & do fine. But I can't think of anyone outside of Mahomes & Kelce who will give me much concern when we play them.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I said it in a thread months ago I’d have to find it now, but one of the overlooked components of the Chiefs success to date has been health:

Mahomes

Kelce

Chris Jones

3 studs on that team and they’ve played so many games without significant injury. Kelce hasn’t missed a game due to injury since his rookie season I think. Its insane. And lucky…

35 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Karma is real. Just stop wishing bad on people. Its that simple.

Yes karma is real and I mich rather the Bills win the SB and get there by dominating  all their opponents w6ho put up extremely good fights as they get eliminated by the Bills.

Saw on ESPN graphic -

Mahomes QBR is 14 points lower in the 345 snaps he’s played without Kelce on the field.  

And 1.5 air yards less attempted.  

Too lazy to look elsewhere.  But that was the graphic with and without Kelce.   

I picked the Chiefs to lose this game anyway. 

If they win without Jones AND Kelce vs this very very good hungry Lions team, the AFC should just pack it in….I don’t even know anymore.

40 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Karma is real. Just stop wishing bad on people. It’s that simple.

I don’t do any magic or superstition or supernatural BS

A funny coincidence happened. Coincidences ARE real, demonstrably so. 
   Burrows, Allen, Kelce and the rest of them get hurt because they play football. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Saw on ESPN graphic -

Mahomes QBR is 14 points lower in the 345 snaps he’s played without Kelce on the field.  

And 1.5 air yards less attempted.  

Too lazy to look elsewhere.  But that was the graphic with and without Kelce.   

I picked the Chiefs to lose this game anyway. 

If they win without Jones AND Kelce vs this very very good hungry Lions team, the AFC should just pack it in….I don’t even know anymore.

I thought the Chiefs had a legit shot at 17-0 this year, or at least that was going to be part of the NFL script.

But even if the Chiefs win this game I think the narrative will be more about the Lions not being ready for primetime so to speak since they are essentially the media darlings NFC equivalent of the Jets this year.

Either way the Chiefs are going to win at least 12 games this year and likely be the #1 seed in AFC yet again even without Jones and/or Kelce in the lineup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.