Practice fight (8/15) - Helmets are swinging

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Actually factually incorrect. Fluoride only helps with tooth decay by being ON the teeth themselves. As in swishing it around in your mouth and then spitting it out.  It is harmful to the body to get in large doses as is found in the water.  It does ZERO good for teeth protection by ingesting it.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kbtzjyq7b1fxsmxwri

was i incorrect about tooth decay bringing out the worst in people?  honestly...what the ***** are you talking about?

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I don't want Josh getting inbetween these brush up though.

Lol Not at all, his raised voice alone should do the trick, like breaking up a fight between 6 year old siblings, once  Josh gets that angry dad voice going all parties should quickly simmer down and disperse.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Of all the people on the field to pick a fight with, Spencer Brown would be my last choice by a mile.  

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Also Tommy Doyle would be a wrong guy to mess with. He was a hockey enforcer growing up. 

I would add Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips to that list.

• Agree 2

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because Rochester actually puts fluoride in their water which turns all the men into sissies. We dont do that in Buffalo.

This is why the British are so angry.  

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Talk about a guy who runs the locker room. That “HEY” was pure Dad Voice Power, but with a smile. 

God I just love him so much. I don’t care who knows it!

Spot on brother, when Allen let out the  “hey” , any father or son recognized the seriousness of the inflection regardless of the smile he added at the end.

He I believe he’s maturing into a true leader with complete ownership of this franchise.

37 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Might not be allowed by rule, but would love if, right as opposing kickers approach the ball, that clip of Josh pops up on the Highmark screen and he goes “HEY!” in that commanding tone.

Could always just having that playing randomly in an opposing teams headsets

"Ok McCorkle we gonna run..... HEY"

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because Rochester actually puts fluoride in their water which turns all the men into sissies. We dont do that in Buffalo.

Precious bodily fluids…

• Haha (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Actually factually incorrect. Fluoride only helps with tooth decay by being ON the teeth themselves. As in swishing it around in your mouth and then spitting it out.  It is harmful to the body to get in large doses as is found in the water.  It does ZERO good for teeth protection by ingesting it.

Says who, 

😂

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

When I'm at work I use company property as a weapon when I'm mad at a coworker. Who doesn't?

Hope you aren't in the military currently in this case.  Hoping you work in a pillow factory.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Could this have been written any worse?  Isnt he a paid and trained journalist?  

Who go into it with Spence Brown, Josh or Tyrel or both?  How does one swing  or why does one swing a helmet "over the top of the pile", makes no sense.

There was a congregation of players exchanging a frank difference of opinion, that's the pile

someone w a helmet in their hand decided to start swinging it in the vicinity

pretty accessible if you ask me

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

You need to see the “Tooth” of some of my rural southern neighbors…..that’s right ……Tooth

Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Elmira? If it were made further north, it would've been called the "teethbrush".

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.