Practice fight (8/15) - Helmets are swinging

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

We're not, we're actually in the Finger Lakes region. Hope that brightens your day 😊

isn't it wonderful?

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

he want to lecture you, a dentist, on fluoride and teeth,

everyday is an adventure!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Might not be allowed by rule, but would love if, right as opposing kickers approach the ball, that clip of Josh pops up on the Highmark screen and he goes “HEY!” in that commanding tone.

If that is not allowed, maybe they could display the clip with no sound, but have the home crowd trained to all yell “Hey!!!”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

When I'm at work I use company property as a weapon when I'm mad at a coworker. Who doesn't?

Taping the “kick me” post-it note sign on his back was bad enough. Stapling it on there was crossing a line, IMO. But I get it, things get intense sometimes in the break room. 

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Taping the “kick me” post-it note sign on his back was bad enough. Stapling it on there was crossing a line, IMO. But I get it, things get intense sometimes in the break room. 

I am a retired Proctologist and staples are pedestrian compared to the tools we used during "backdoor meetings".  

• Shocked 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

So far no one said it was Dodson swinging the helmet.  If no one saw it, Harty is the #1 suspect because he could have been dwarfed by the crowd.

Are you saying that maybe it just wasn’t a helmet but somebody swinging Harty around by the ankles??!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

The “oh, sorry” at the end… ha 

This is so priceless I’m putting it here for anyone who missed it the first time around!  😂 

I have watched it multiple times, and it keeps getting funnier! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ngbills said:

Dodson - Undrafted and signed as udfa. Suspended for domestic violence. Cut after the suspension and resigned to PS. Fill playing time (150 snaps per year) over the past 3 years. Replacement for Edmunds (some calling him upgrade...). Fighting and swinging helmet at his teammates.  

Yuuuup. It’s been my biggest concern that we didn’t get a better replacement. 

54 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Paper cuts can be deadly no joke!

This is true 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Facts haha

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.