Practice fight (8/15) - Helmets are swinging

17 minutes ago, teef said:

but then what will we have?!

Honestly, will start to have a feeling of hope and some confidence knowing we are much stronger together as one when facing tooth decay. Although with many more inevitable casualties in the ongoing battle against tooth decay and the fight is far from over, we have only the satisfaction of this small victory in just one of many steps in the war.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dopey said:

Yeah, you need to watch him a little more then. Unless this is one of those “ the next big play Edmunds makes will be his first” comments. 🙄
Many on this board have mentioned his mean streak and finishing blocks by driving the defender into the ground. Maybe you’re not really watching him or maybe you just look for mistakes to complain about. Not uncommon here. 

No he likely has had some good plays it is just they never have been a Wow play that stays with you long after it was made.  And I still remember the first game Bennett played with a number of plays that stood out.  Same with most high end talent they make plays that are memorable even in the unglamorous task of the ol protections.  I recall a play Teller made while he was still a Bill where he displayed his mean streak finishing off a pancake block.  I do give Brown a slight pass as he was dealing with back injury which required surgery. 

Iowa is known to have good lineman so I'll hope Brown develops more and becomes a long term ot for the Bills but he has to be better than he has been.  Same with with Dawkins.  How Brown plays this year and barring any ew injuries I'll be interested in if he works on his game --  I'm sure there are a few 'oline universities' where he could improve whatever weaknesses he has based on the talent he faces.  1p

To remain a Bill these days you better bring your A game each time they put on their uniform. 

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

image.png.b6523f24cdfb7bcdd2f2efc464f42c51.png

Just @AuntieEm How many fingers am I holding up?

Thinkin' of gettin' thicker glasses?

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

image.png.b6523f24cdfb7bcdd2f2efc464f42c51.png

Just @AuntieEm How many fingers am I holding up?

Thinkin' of gettin' thicker glasses?

I heard cousin Vinny admonish the judge on how many fingers he was holding up so I'll pass answering that.  I expect competence from Iowa lineman. He faces plenty of defensive stars let's see him dominate some of the top players he faces consistently.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

No he likely has had some good plays it is just they never have been a Wow play that stays with you long after it was made.  And I still remember the first game Bennett played with a number of plays that stood out.  Same with most high end talent they make plays that are memorable even in the unglamorous task of the ol protections.  I recall a play Teller made while he was still a Bill where he displayed his mean streak finishing off a pancake block.  I do give Brown a slight pass as he was dealing with back injury which required surgery. 

Iowa is known to have good lineman so I'll hope Brown develops more and becomes a long term ot for the Bills but he has to be better than he has been.  Same with with Dawkins.  How Brown plays this year and barring any ew injuries I'll be interested in if he works on his game --  I'm sure there are a few 'oline universities' where he could improve whatever weaknesses he has based on the talent he faces.  1p

To remain a Bill these days you better bring your A game each time they put on their uniform. 

There was one in Arizona which our 3rd OT went to work at during summer during last decade.

I cannot find it but hard with all of the pages with as many tags as possible.

Found two currently in operation.

https://production.glazierdrive.com/systems/offensive-line-training-system-1

https://keystonesportstraining.com/offensive-lineman-training/

23 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Maybe your prototypical MLB from the Butkus era can try doing something in a regular season game when it counts. Look at his production thus far. He’s just depth, not a guy who puts our starting RT out of commission .

it was humor.

Poor attempt though :(

21 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Now I'm really curious!  

??

Very sharp pointy teeth. RUN AWAY !

21 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Of course, I thought that wasn't it tho?  

What do you mean;  African or European swallow?  

What?  I don't know that!  AHHHHH!!! 

Laden or unladen swallow ?
 Thanks for the smiles you and Augie

What a catch from Davis

He and T White are really what the iron sharpens iron thing means.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I did not have a TV in college or even until after I married.

Only TV I had was one in dorm lounge in college which I typically watched at night to watch Johnny Carson while doing my homework.

(I actually got two $50 checks from Johnny Carson Productions for jokes I sent in)

Only other TVs I watched were in bars to typically watch football when I was not working on Sundays and when I watched ST:TNG with some friends at their house.

This will be acceptable to the court.
 BUT

You must watch it. truly a Python masterpiece

and be in the proper frame of mind when you do. AND at Home. In a Comfy Chair

7 hours ago, teef said:

no...i speak for everyone in our area.  we just tend to be a bit shiner than that old, dusty wny.  

also...did you really lump gates in there like no one would notice?

you people are killing me.

yes . yes I did lump them in.

You passed. Gates nor Greece are prime examples of anything really.

I lived in heart of lil Ole Fairport for 25 years, and then back in high school days. All the kids went to FHS.

Now I live just off Lake and Driving park Bridge

You know what I am talking about

There facets to every City.

Lets call it even ☺️ with Buffalo.

I mean we now have our own BARBILLS ! So there's that :D

6 hours ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Honestly, will start to have a feeling of hope and some confidence knowing we are much stronger together as one when facing tooth decay. Although with many more inevitable casualties in the ongoing battle against tooth decay and the fight is far from over, we have only the satisfaction of this small victory in just one of many steps in the war.

I love you.

The tooths are the gateway to the Heart

and Teef too. I love teef too

And I really have a thing for Gabe Davis

even after that brutal season with the ankle injury that messed his body and mind.

Josh is going to have  some fun this year with all these weapons !

Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Very sharp pointy teeth. RUN AWAY !

Laden or unladen swallow ?
 Thanks for the smiles you and Augie

What a catch from Davis

He and T White are really what the iron sharpens iron thing means.

If we build a giant wooden badger ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.