Practice fight (8/15) - Helmets are swinging

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Doesn’t matter what led to the helmet swinging, you clearly have some anger issues if you do it, and BB & McD may need to make a decision swiftly. 

Dodson did tweet or x or whatever “tossing a helmet to a teammate is different than swinging it as a weapon “

Gabe Davis had a great catch in practice today over Tre White.  White looked shocked that Davis made the catch. It seems as though we hear about a great catch by Gabe, almost every practice.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-practice-notes-aug-15-washington-evaluates-d-line-davis-makes-catch-of-the

(I did not know how to embed the video, but it is in the link above.) 

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Gabe Davis had a great catch in practice today over Tre White.  White looked shocked that Davis made the catch. It seems as though we hear about a great catch by Gabe, almost every practice.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-practice-notes-aug-15-washington-evaluates-d-line-davis-makes-catch-of-the

(I did not know how to embed the video, but it is in the link above.) 

Maybe Tre's caught a fork in his back...

I don’t think Dodson is the guy for us in the middle. For an underachieving player to be over the top, losing his cool against his teammate, and having the leader of the team nose to nose trying to reel him in is a bad look. Beane needs to bring in another MLB and scare this guy into looking like our starter.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

OBD Feats of Strength forthcoming!  

I prefer “What’s your favorite color?”  

That would up my odds. 

EDIT: Curious who gets the reference. I’m not the only old fart here! 😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

What are you talking about?  We are leading in homicides and it's not even September,  roughly 200, down from last year 🤣

dont forget our carjacking 13-14year old teenagers and those Kias.

Waaay out front on that one too.

Not sure you if you get more points for actual homicides. But the friendly argument and then shoot em ups is a trend as well.

Good times

Loved the presser with Josh smiling

"hey" should be a thing for a minute 😊

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

the new stadium has no roof.  if they built in rochester, it would have a roof.  we a bit too high class to sit outside in the lousy elements.  

Hey !
Frontier field aint got one. And I dont want one. you elitist.

Folks he he is NOT speaking for Rochestarians et al.

Just the ones who live in Pittsford and Brighton and Gates , and uh webster.

and possibly Mendon and perinton

But not for the rest of Us !

29 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

I don’t think Dodson is the guy for us in the middle. For an underachieving player to be over the top, losing his cool against his teammate, and having the leader of the team nose to nose trying to reel him in is a bad look. Beane needs to bring in another MLB and scare this guy into looking like our starter.

Um  Thats what MLBs used to look like back when LBs were LBs. and they played on dirt. and mud and things like that.
Look the RB in the eye before the snap

I am going to f you up you poor bastd.

Hit the A gap I dare you !

18 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t know how to love this man any more than I do 

Buy/gift him good socks

Works for me

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Dodson did tweet or x or whatever “tossing a helmet to a teammate is different than swinging it as a weapon “

Yeah, Josh Allen was reportedly furious so apparently there may be some difference of opinion, and/or Dodson is presenting his actions in the most favorable light.

21 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Um  Thats what MLBs used to look like back when LBs were LBs. and they played on dirt. and mud and things like that.
Look the RB in the eye before the snap

I am going to f you up you poor bastd.

Hit the A gap I dare you !

Buy/gift him good socks

Works for me

Maybe your prototypical MLB from the Butkus era can try doing something in a regular season game when it counts. Look at his production thus far. He’s just depth, not a guy who puts our starting RT out of commission .

3 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Dodson must have gone to Vontaze Burfict linebacker academy in the off-season. 

Im Ok with our MLB being angry.... I would rather it be against other teams, but it shows some FIRE! This has been lacking for sometime, competiveness brings this out and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Self control is a small part of it :)....

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Having been beaten, and even with that blatant PI, Tre can't stop my man Gabe from hauling in that catch...

The coverage was as good as you could expect, and it wasn't PI. Gabe just beat him that time. It happens to the best DBs now and then.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I prefer “What’s your favorite color?”  

That would up my odds. 

EDIT: Curious who gets the reference. I’m not the only old fart here! 😂 

Blue!  No, yellow ... 

Edited by PBF81
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Siran Neal has been very active both in training camp and in preseason games this year.

I get impression his role will be different on defense with Edmunds gone.

Well, here's the thing. 

People are saying Damar Hamlin was a starter last year and looked like the Bills were counting on him to develop as a safety, so he won't be cut.

People are saying the Bills love Cam Lewis and he is crazy versatile and playing his ass off and won't be cut.

People are saying the Bills love Rapp because he can cover, but also play the run and they can use him in different ways.

Now Neal, very active.

10 DB is about the upper limit, 6 CB 4 S

White, Jackson, Elam, Benford, Johnson, Lewis, Neal - pick 6

Poyer, Hyde, Rapp, Hamlin, Lewis - pick 4 (note overlap of Lewis

They have a similar talent logjam at DE and DT.

Then there's the underwhelming group at LB, where Dobson, Milano, Bernard, and Williams seem like locks.  Matakevich has guaranteed money > cap hit and is a special teams ace on a unit that lost a lot of guys.  Then there's the reliable vet Klein, last year's pick Spector who got an early chance to run with the 1's, and some other pickups.  Pick 6.

Well, the Bills can't keep everyone.  Someone who might be useful during the season is gonna have to meet the Turk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Siran Neal has been very active both in training camp and in preseason games this year.

I get impression his role will be different on defense with Edmunds gone.

I cannot rid the sour taste of #33 since the Houston playoff game. He just bugs me. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? 

Of course, I thought that wasn't it tho?  

What do you mean;  African or European swallow?  

What?  I don't know that!  AHHHHH!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.