Jets sense frustration from Aaron Rodgers after spotty practice

BillsFan619

"I could see that changing, yeah," wide receiver Corey Davis said. "He's been real patient, real lenient with us, and working with us and making sure we get everything down, which is what we need. But I could imagine it going the other way if it doesn't pick up."

Here’s the link for the rest of the story - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38163150/jets-sense-frustration-aaron-rodgers-offense-spotty-practice

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We’re gonna whoop them in Week 1.  The masses don’t realize it yet, but Beane and McD got this team restocked this off-season and they’re hungry.  Even if the Jets end up being any good, they’re going to have some kinks to still work out in Week 1.

so many people I know that don’t follow the bills like we do are saying they think the bills will be worse. We made a bunch of solid signings that weren’t splashy. Harris, Murray, Kincaid, McGovern, Torrence, Edwards, Floyd, Rapp. Solid depth that could prove to be the difference between last years disappointment and this years triumph 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7

37 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We’re gonna whoop them in Week 1.  The masses don’t realize it yet, but Beane and McD got this team restocked this off-season and they’re hungry.  Even if the Jets end up being any good, they’re going to have some kinks to still work out in Week 1.

My Packers fan friend has messaged me at least twice saying he will be rooting hard for the Bills in week 1

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

I'm fine with their offense being spotty to start the season, but that defense is going to cause problems for us like they did last year. I mean, they beat us last year with a powerful defense and a crappy QB. It's not like they need to improve dramatically on offense to take us out. I like our chances but it's not going to be a cake walk even if Rogers is sulking and causing trouble.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

They're hungry and angry over the Cincy debacle. Aaron's OL has issues. Things will go south quick if things don't go his way and the NYJ media stoke the fire.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

so many people I know that don’t follow the bills like we do are saying they think the bills will be worse. We made a bunch of solid signings that weren’t splashy. Harris, Murray, Kincaid, McGovern, Torrence, Edwards, Floyd, Rapp. Solid depth that could prove to be the difference between last years disappointment and this years triumph 

Agrred but you forgot Poona, who, IMO is going to have an impact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Jets D is legit, and they gave the Bills problems last year. I do think the Bills will win but I expect both games this year to be close, hard-fought games like last year. My guess is something like 20-17, 23-20 Bills. This will not be an easy game. Rodgers first game, primetime on the road, Jets fans will be out in full force for this one. The media hype both local and national. Jets players will be extremely fired up as well. Divisional rivalry games are usually tough games since the teams know each other so well. Not easy at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Their Defense is rather frightening 

9 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Under the Radar💪💪💪

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

defense tends to be less consistent year over year than offense, there will likely be some level of regression. I dont think its realistic to just mentally plug AR onto last years team with last years defense.

10 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Depth wasn’t the reason we lost last year. Our depth actually did okay.

Bills lost because their good players didn’t play good.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Depth wasn’t the reason we lost last year. Our depth actually did okay.

Bills lost because their good players didn’t play good.

Uhh I would say not having a bunch of your defensive players two all pro's in particular played a big part in losing to the bengals in the playoffs.  

Those guys are pretty good.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Uhh I would say not having a bunch of your defensive players two all pro's in particular played a big part in losing to the bengals in the playoffs.  

Those guys are pretty good.

Yes I agree but the Bengals offensive line was down 3 starters and they absolutely whooped us up front.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Strive I like where you’re head is at with the JESTS.

I love the hype train on the J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets.  It will be so much better when we spank their arses on 9/11.  I want to see a McD drawn up Milano blitz that knocks Rodgers out of the game.  I never wish for injuries, just maybe a bell ring would be nice.  You know like the look Kelly had in his last game.

Seriously, our offense will be gelling and theirs will not be together yet.  They will probably in game 2, but we have the advantage in game 1.  I guarantee the national talk hosts will all pick the Jets as the winner.  That’s what makes it more fun to hammer them in week 1.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes I agree but the Bengals offensive line was down 3 starters and they absolutely whooped us up front.  

yes but the situation was essentially backups vs backups and Buffalo with no pressure had no chance to cover for the amount of time burrows had.  

It was just a perect storm of a bad scenario for buffalo

8 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

yes but the situation was essentially backups vs backups and Buffalo with no pressure had no chance to cover for the amount of time burrows had.  

It was just a perect storm of a bad scenario for buffalo

I honestly think we just played like **** and that's not how bad we were.  The Bengals were better but we didn't show up.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

For 7 months The Bills have been everyone’s hasbeens since the Bengals game and the Jets have been the medias darlings…The Bills are absolutely going to jackhammer these guys. 

👍 So true. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Don’t be so frightened, Warrior.  Their Defense was definitely good last year and whoever Sauce is covering will likely have a slower evening.  But we’ll be unveiling some whole new looks to our offense that the Jets will not have seen on tape, with personnel that gives Josh several more options than last season.  The reigning AFC East champs are not going to lose to the Jets in New Jersey two years in a row.

Edited by strive_for_five_guy

1 hour ago, Might Rather said:

"I could see that changing, yeah," wide receiver Corey Davis said. "He's been real patient, real lenient with us, and working with us and making sure we get everything down, which is what we need. But I could imagine it going the other way if it doesn't pick up." 

Yep. I'm thinking Rodgers could get very divisive if things start going badly. He's already basically called out the O-line for their pass blocking.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Rubes said:

I'm fine with their offense being spotty to start the season, but that defense is going to cause problems for us like they did last year. I mean, they beat us last year with a powerful defense and a crappy QB. It's not like they need to improve dramatically on offense to take us out. I like our chances but it's not going to be a cake walk even if Rogers is sulking and causing trouble.

The Jets are the one AFCE team Allen hasn’t gone off against. He almost always seems to struggle against Gang Green, or at the least - put up modest numbers. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Statistically ours is better.  And compared to the end of last year, we add Hyde, actual White, healthy Poyer, Floyd, Ford, plus some depth players that are better than last year's depth players.  

It's gonna be a tough game for both offenses.  Both O lines don't look to be as good as both D lines, so it will come down to broken plays keeping drives alive.

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

For 7 months The Bills have been everyone’s hasbeens since the Bengals game and the Jets have been the medias darlings…The Bills are absolutely going to jackhammer these guys. 

Rodgers only got there in May, so ...not really

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.