Tyreke under investigation

aristocrat

I thought he only hit women and young children.   Glad to see he is branching out.

Total piece of garbage.   On the plus side he didn't have the audacity to smoke weed or gamble so the NFL should be fine with this.

8 hours ago, wppete said:

What a scumbag this guy is. How can anyone cheer for this guy…. He also choked and beat his pregnant girlfriend and broke the arm of his toddler son…. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/amp/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-domestic-violence-child-abuse-investigation/1vm6vjsbft59ozx4k0ao8uhnn

And has enough money and power over people to get them to not press charges.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I thought he only hit women and young children.   Glad to see he is branching out.

Total piece of garbage.   On the plus side he didn't have the audacity to smoke weed or gamble so the NFL should be fine with this.

And has enough money and power over people to get them to not press charges.  

I know it’s hard to wrap your head around but gambling should be a no-no. If you don’t understand that I’m not even going to try to explain the ramifications it has on the integrity of the game.

Smoking weed is no longer an issue with the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I know it’s hard to wrap your head around but gambling should be a no-no. If you don’t understand that I’m not even going to try to explain the ramifications it has on the integrity of the game.

Just as it shouldn't be hard to wrap your head around the fact that breaking the arm of a child is several orders of magnitude worse than any negative impact on the integrity of a goddamn game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, yall said:

Just as it shouldn't be hard to wrap your head around the fact that breaking the arm of a child is several orders of magnitude worse than any negative impact on the integrity of a goddamn game.

I think what most people are saying is your criticism should be saved for the justice system that is responsible for getting justice for these victims. But I guess you could make the argument that the NFL enables him to evade that justice through the millions of dollars he earns too so they do deserve some criticism. Maybe show that A to B to C as opposed to going from A to C or crime right to NFL responsibility to punish and more people will accept that.

Crystal Espinal, Hill's girlfriend who was eight weeks pregnant with his child, told police an argument late on the night of Dec. 12, 2014, at Hill's Stillwater home escalated to physical violence. Espinal said she was choked by Hill, who also punched her in the stomach and the face. Still in pain in her stomach, she said she was concerned about the baby.

Hill spent the night in jail and on the next day was charged with felony domestic assault and battery by strangulation

Hill pleaded guilty to the charges and, thanks to a plea agreement with the district attorney’s office, received three years on probation.  Hill’s probation requires he complete an anger management course and a 52-week Batterer’s Intervention Program

On March 15 2019, The Kansas City Star reported Hill was under police investigation for battery involving he and Espinal's 3-year-old son, who had suffered a broken arm. By this time, Espinal had become Hill's fiancee.

The investigation led to Hill and Espinal temporarily losing custody of their son. On April 25, the Johnson County, Mo., district attorney announced that neither Hill nor Espinal would be charged with child abuse, but that a crime had occurred and the investigation remained active. The DA could not prove who did what to the child.

On June 7, prosecutors said the child abuse probe involving Hill is was no longer an active investigation, confirming that Hill would not face charges

Funny how abuse allegations occur againt almost immediately after his 3 year probation ended. Almost like he was just waiting.

Edited by What a Tuel

1 hour ago, yall said:

No, actually as horrific as beating a child is it doesn’t bring into question the integrity of what is happening on the field like gambling does.

6 hours ago, BritBill said:

Diggs and Hill sat next to each other in jail

Hill turns to Diggs "What you in for, mate?"

Diggs, "Didn't go to training one day. You?" 

That's funny - brought Arlo Guthrie to my mind - for anyone old enough to remember/appreciate "Alice's Restaurant" your post brings a chuckle. 

image.png.98c3e4a3b5d1f07bb1d06372dd5da7fc.pngimage.png.daf1df88c5f665b07ee76751ffaa9b2d.png

I can just imagine the conversation between Diggs & Hill on the Group W bench- at least Hill is not in for littering!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Its not hard to wrap my head around it at all.   I actually agree with the NFL on it, especially the bit about betting on football.

What I don't agree with the NFL on is making the punishment for gambling on other sports more severe than physically harming another human being.   This is the third time that we know of with this guy.

Also, I appreciate the fact you think you're more intelligent than other people, but I could do without the smarmy sarcasm.  

From the article above:

"Andy Slater of 640 Fox Sports reports that no criminal charges will be filed, and if the victim wants to pursue charges, police told him he will have to go to the State Attorney General’s Office.

The incident began when Hill’s party boarded a boat without permission, according to Slater.

Employees of the charter company told police that Hill said “I can buy you and the boat” and “I’m No. 10 with the Miami Dolphins,” Slater reports.

The receiver reportedly hit one of the employees in the back of the head during the incident, but the alleged victim told police he did not want to press charges.

21 hours ago, Doc said:

I'll wait until more info comes out.  Seems like lately these things turn out to not be what is initially reported.

9 minutes ago, chongli said:

From the article above:

"Andy Slater of 640 Fox Sports reports that no criminal charges will be filed, and if the victim wants to pursue charges, police told him he will have to go to the State Attorney General’s Office.

The incident began when Hill’s party boarded a boat without permission, according to Slater.

Employees of the charter company told police that Hill said “I can buy you and the boat” and “I’m No. 10 with the Miami Dolphins,” Slater reports.

The receiver reportedly hit one of the employees in the back of the head during the incident, but the alleged victim told police he did not want to press charges.

Wait and see. Always the wise approach. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, chongli said:

From the article above:

“I can buy you and the boat” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Now PFT is saying the report was wrong and the marina worker dod want to press charges.  They also said the police report says there's footage.  They go on to say the NFL can definitely investigate and with a cooperating "victim" and footage, Tyrek may not be off the hook..

14 hours ago, yall said:

Why is goddamn not filtered but so many other ridiculous words are? What kind of ****amamie hooey is that?

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/21/2023 at 4:14 AM, BritBill said:

Diggs and Hill sat next to each other in jail

Hill turns to Diggs "What you in for, mate?"

Diggs, "Didn't go to training one day. You?" 

“I b!#ch slapped a fisherman up side his head.” 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't expect anything from this other than an out of court settlement at most.

The NFL didn't suspend him after breaking his sons arm and choking his gf.  Does anyone think the NFL is going to care about him slapping a guy in the back of the neck?

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs will get more hate from the media for wanting to win than this clown gets for domestic violence....again 

SUSPEND HIM ROGER! 

Diggs will get the hate until he speaks to the media because everything is an unknown.  Everyone and their grandmother now has the right to speculate until he does (as we have already seen in the Diggs thread).

Tyreek is pretty much an open and shut incident.  It happened, they have the facts and reported on it.  Once something more comes up there will be a follow up tweet but nothing needs to be dissected with what he did. 

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.