SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Reid miles better than McD.

Mahomes better than Allen.

KC oline elite Bills oline stinks.

End result is Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl. Bills are at home chilling. 

All true except the second one. Allen is better in pretty much all categories. The only reason it's an argument is that Mahomes has Reid and a real line, and Allen has Dorsey and garbage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Eagles scored 27 so far ........... think Chiefs fans are trying to fire Spagnola?

Such a ridiculous comparison. Especially since their coordinator held the same offense that completely blew us out of the water to 20 points two weeks ago. You can give up points, you just can't do it as easily as Frazier does. The Chiefs were still in this game despite their offense struggling in the first half because their defense is making things difficult for the Eagles. They have a touchdown for goodness sake.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And see this is what I was saying in the MVP thread. Say what you about Mahomes' weapons, his pass protection and play calling is in a different league. That whole drive he didn't make any magic happen. Just stood back calmly and threw to the most wide open receivers you'll ever see. With Allen it's oh no better dodge that free rusher and then throw a 12 yard pass while sprinting to the right, and do this 10 times a game just to keep drives going.

I get what you're saying.  I really do, but again, they're going to give the award to what is actually done on the field vs comparing what weapons one guy has vs another guy.

Edited by Billz4ever

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

No clue why we didn’t go after Toney.   I think we all assumed Daboll/Schoen gave us background McBeane wouldn’t like, but it just screams the difference between KC and us with them trading for Toney (on a rookie contract) and us for Hines (at a contract we likely have to redo)

He was looked at as a liability.  At least here in the nyc market. 

Reid probably saw the raw talent and chose to build his character up, as he has throughout his career.

This regime puts way too much on character. Elite coaches build it. Reid , one of them, about to get another ring 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.