Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Fixxxer said:

They run free with easy passes, we look like every pass is an imposible task.

It really sucks.

It’s been like that for sometime. I think the blueprint is out on Josh. He cannot run anymore, fails to look short, they cannot run block or even pass block. 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

We need OL upgrades and Wr upgrades desperately.  Enough with these garbage D picks.  They are not wort the draft capital or money they are being paid when we play good teams.  The offense needs to be the focus, we have Josh ***** Allen and you won't protect him or give him weapons to succeed? 

Unfortunately, those aren’t coming in this draft that has garbage at WR and IOL and Bills are not close to Bengals.

I hate to admit it. 

But the Bengals may just be the better team from top to bottom. And I really do think they have a great chance at winning it all.

We all knew this offense was Diggs and not much else. We ķnew Allen needed to play hero ball. 

You can't rely on one or two guys consistently.

• Agree 1

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Just now, mannc said:

No one is a bigger Josh Allen fan than me, but he’s been outplayed today.  It’s pretty obvious.

Maybe some extenuating circumstances? No? 

The Bengals team/coaching around him is DESTROYING ours. 

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

They outsmart themselves. Pick up the first and move on. Nope let’s try the kill shot again. It’s either a blueprint to stop Josh or terrible play calling. 

All you needed was just a quick pass to Beasley to get you 2 yards but instead you go deep at a critical point in the game. Just too much risk reward playcall.