Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, IndyMark said:

Yes, ironically, the most "Billsy" thing would be if we win this game.....you know, look absolutely overmanned and outcoached and yet somehow win.

Sorting like what the Phins did to us earlier this season.

Winning this game seems very difficult. Sure it's possible but right now it looks BAD. 

Just now, Dr Divit said:

I am wondering if this emphasis on player character and locker room fit comes at the expense of talent?

maybe we need a few more bad guys on the team.   

Defensive line for sure

It comes at the expense of fire and toughness. Joe Mixon is a scumbag, but he plays with violence and fire. I've had enough of "humble and hungry." Cincinnati, historically, has had a team of criminals but those criminals are punching the BIlls in the mouth right now.

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

If we give up another 278 yards in the second half - win or lose - Frazier has to go. Adjustments need to be made, for instance look what Baltimore did to them last week.

If the bills give up 278 yards in the 2nd half, we have 0 chance of winning haha.

But yes I agree

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Somebody needs to show Frazier the Ravens Defensive schemes from last week.

The Bills have a habit of not following what works for other teams. It’s been that way the last 3 years. Makes no sense to me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, NewEra said:

@DJB

ok. I’m the biggest fool ever because I said 8 plays doesn’t equate to an entire game. You and others think that 8 plays mean more than I do.  I’m the biggest fool ever.  You got me

All we need is an apology to those that disagreed with you in the first place and not trash anyone that disagrees with you like some sort of know it all 

Pretty simple and we can move on

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Put my grandma in for saffold. 

I literally watched Saffold spectate on like 3 plays.....and I am not being funny or flippant.  He chose to stand by and not engage.

• Agree 1

Among everything else, they need to put an eye on Hurst. He’s not a good TE, he’s statistically worse than Knox. He’s a luxury buffer and the fact that he’s flashed both today and in the shortened game should be an easy fix. Should be. 

Chugga

I think this fanbase will be unpleasantly surprised when Edmunds leaves.

I think that we will all be surprised, when we find out that ANY average NFL linebacker can do the same job as Edmunds.

• Like (+1) 1