NFL Week #15 - Miami @ Buffalo Saturday Night Game - 1st Half Thread

Simon

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

We should be running away with this. Tua’s got 100 yards with 50% passing and their still in this. 

Defense has to do their part. Josh just can’t keep bailing them out.

No we shouldn’t. They’re kicking our butt upfront on defense. 

We are who we are, we play small. They’re pounding us. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Defense playing shockingly poor, but Josh offers the chance to double dip 2 TDs without losing possession.

If they can, I think it would get the Dolphins away from the run a bit. They suffer from something similar to what I think the Bills do at times.. they don't just want to win.. they want to prove things like McDaniel is a genius and Tua is a top QB. 

Just now, Nelius said:

I’m blown away by how terrible this NFL network halftime coverage is. It’s like everybody’s first time

It's just atrocious.  Most of the NFL TV announcing crews are trash.  P by P guys, color guys, halftime discussion panels...it's all pretty bad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, KOKBILLS said:

I feel like the Bills have a bank of good luck they are owed back this season. I think that was a withdrawal...B-)

That’s Josh. He’s a true gunslinger in every sense. Sometimes it doesn’t work but thankfully with his talent it does work more often than not. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.