Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Dolphins at Bills

BillsFan619

With the weather conditions, the recent dolphins offensive struggles, their banged up players on offense and the way we played them last time even with the starters we had out, I believe our defense will handle their own on Saturday night.

So, my thoughts turn to the offense. Last time we had almost 500 yards of offense and a 2/1 TOP. We just couldn’t complete drives and score enough points.

If Cole Beasley plays, even just in strategic situations, he can make a big difference.

While his stat line might not be jaw dropping, his catches will extend drives and also be a factor in the red zone so we score enough points to reflect our actual offensive production. His presence will also open up opportunities for Diggs, Davis and Knox, which will be a huge factor in his impact.

Who ya got?

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

With the weather conditions, the recent dolphins offensive struggles, their banged up players on offense and the way we played them last time even with the starters we had out, I believe our defense will handle their own on Saturday night.

So, my thoughts turn to the offense. Last time we had almost 500 yards of offense and a 2/1 TOP. We just couldn’t complete drives and score enough points.

If Cole Beasley plays, even just in strategic situations, he can make a big difference.

While his stat line might not be jaw dropping, his catches will extend drives and also be a factor in the red zone so we score enough points to reflect our actual offensive production. His presence will also open up opportunities for Diggs, Davis and Knox, which will be a huge factor in his impact.

Who ya got?

I'm going to go for Dawson Knox.  He had a great start last game going 4/4 and seems to have taken a lot of responsibility for missing some catches in the 2nd half.  He's a big target, he likes to show off his guns in cold weather, let's see him use them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

AJ Epenesa - He seems to have a Tuna magnet as evidenced by him knocking Tuna out for half the season last year and other assorted hard hits on him. Tuna may end up with another "spinal" injury like earlier this year. That frozen surface is mighty hard.

Auto correct really sucks.  Now if you're not a victim of AC, I hate to tell you but Bill Parcells isn't with the Dolphins anymore.😄

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

AJ Epenesa - He seems to have a Tuna magnet as evidenced by him knocking Tuna out for half the season last year and other assorted hard hits on him. Tuna may end up with another "spinal" injury like earlier this year. That frozen surface is mighty hard.

My ex gf was like that. Take her and $17 to the Colonie Lounge, leave smelling like a bowling alley and Tua

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/15/2022 at 11:19 AM, BillsFan619 said:

Who ya got?

Ruff week. Everyone piling on my boy. BUT you know what!!?😁

The Miami boy is going to show the Fish how to play in the cold. Gonna get a Lil' Dirty in the snow.

Sorry, but I'll have to use his old # until He gets a TD tomorrow and I get an updated one.😜

images.jpeg-3.jpg.56a5fb1d12aa5f4799c4c63d5c8a4ad3.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/15/2022 at 8:26 PM, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Greg Rousseau and this game starts to get him national media attention 

Agree. Sleeper for me is Cook. I think he’s starting to look much more comfortable when given the chance. 

Groot is becoming a monster

On D, I think Tre will finally make a splash play and be a defining factor limiting Hill or Waddle. Barring that, Poyer will be the big guy on D.

On O, while it's reasonable to think a running back will be the main guy (big run or runs from Cook?) I think the savvy receivers — Diggs and hopefully Beasley — will take advantage of an inexperienced safety duo. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.