TNF- Raiders @ Rams

T&C

9 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Their final two games are SF and KC. They should lose both of those. Which would give them 9 losses. I don’t think 8-9 is getting the 7th seed. 

They lost to KC by one point in arrowhead at the beginning of the season. This version of the raiders can most definitely take them down at home in the finale. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Raiders Jeopardy

Carr: I’ll take “stupid Quarterback decisions on the 10 yd line for $1000”

I can’t believe they didn’t call DPI on that last throw by Baker.  Receiver was literally tackled before the ball got there

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

They lost to KC by one point in arrowhead at the beginning of the season. This version of the raiders can most definitely take them down at home in the finale. 

Especially if it means something. 

I don’t think Baker looks horrible, line is as leaky as the Bills in more than a few games. Lack of receivers plays a bit, overall not a train wreck for such a short time with the team. 
Does that number no good though. 
** just read every number between 1-19 was taken except 17😬

Edited by WyoAZBillfan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I don’t think Baker looks horrible, line is as leaky as the Bills in more than a few games. Lack of receivers plays a bit, overall not a train wreck for such a short time with the team. 

Needs to build up some timing and chemistry, but I’m actually pretty amazed that they got him as ready to play as he looks.

Baker musta been Mo-Ti-Va-Ted

1 minute ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Does that number no good though.😬

I don’t think it affects the number.  I find it quite amusing that’s the number Baker chose though.  

How Things Have Changed

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Im

having a hard time watching this. It's so bad 

This is only my 2nd Thursday night game I’ve watched this season.  Mostly because i wanted to see if last week’s broadcast was the anomaly. 

But is it the way Amazon is filming/capturing stadium sound?  Is it Al Michaels just sounding old and tired?  Is it just poor play on Thursday (although Bills and Patsies both had a full week to prepare)?   I’m not sure, but this is about the worst NFL Broadcasting I’ve ever seen.  (Only reason its still on is I’m in a hotel room listening while doing work)

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Needs to build up some timing and chemistry, but I’m actually pretty amazed that they got him as ready to play as he looks.

Baker musta been Mo-Ti-Va-Ted

I don’t think it affects the number.  I find it quite amusing that’s the number Baker chose though.  

How Things Have Changed

I might be reading into this too much, he wore 6 college and pros, 11 in high school. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm sure it's been said 100+ times already, but, holy hell, Amazon got stuck with some truly atrocious games.  It's like a greatest hits of awful football.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is only my 2nd Thursday night game I’ve watched this season.  Mostly because i wanted to see if last week’s broadcast was the anomaly. 

But is it the way Amazon is filming/capturing stadium sound?  Is it Al Michaels just sounding old and tired?  Is it just poor play on Thursday (although Bills and Patsies both had a full week to prepare)?   I’m not sure, but this is about the worst NFL Broadcasting I’ve ever seen.  (Only reason its still on is I’m in a hotel room listening while doing work)

Sound seems fine to me.  No technical issues on my end either.  There's only so much excitement you can conjure up for these horrible games.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can you imagine being a Rams fan?  Win the Super Bowl last year and this year year you have Von Mille gone, no OBJ, no Matt Stafford, no Cooper Kupp, no, no Aaron Donald and watching Baker Mayfield as your QB1.

The few hundred fans must be feeling like a nightmare.

I guess winning a Super Bowl doesn't feel so great when you are doomed to suck for a while.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.