MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

Just now, Success said:

I don't think McD is going to be one of the greats or anything - but he's a good coach.  Looking at the coaching around the league, I'm really glad we have him.

One coach rewards another coach's bad decision to go for 2, by going for 2.

For a second I thought by “McD”, you meant McDaniels.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Force KC to go for a 2 point conversion….. which only matters if they can’t bleed out the clock

That the point. Now you force you defense to have to get a stop or the clock runs out. Now you have created 2 opponents ( The Chiefs and the clock) Just DUMB. BTW even if KC scores a fg now your forced to score a TD and not a Fg

Edited by Protocal69
  • Agree 1

How is the Raider offense so poor? You could honestly ask this about a bunch of offenses around the NFL.

The Raiders have Adams, Renfrow, Waller, Jacobs and Carr.

I guess Waller is dinged up, but silly.

So was the 2pt conversion.... Analytics don't count for game flow and momentum.

Against Buffalo the clear play by Baltimore was to take the 3 with Tucker kicking it. Even with the Defense giving up 20 points and the lead, show that the offense took the lead again. It rejuvenates the defense to protect the lead.

The Raiders defense takes the field behind by 1 still. Would be much different being tied now.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The Chiefs would try to score with a tie, now they're going to kill clock unless they just march down the field again.

I am not sure I get the 2 points there either.

Now the Chiefs only need a FG to go up by 4 and the Raiders would have to punch it in.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

How do analytics say go for 2 there? They have a 50% success rate…

I'm not sure they even do there. I'd have to see it. People just automatically say that when it is a 4th and short or a 2-point conversion.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.