GR reporting both Tim Settle and Ed Oliver not practicing today

richNjoisy

21 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

I thought nm meant  "No Message".  So, I had nothing to add. I simply saw the report on  One Bills Live when they opened the show at 1 pm.

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Every time I’ve seen than acronym, it’s always either “Near Mint” or “Never Mind”.

In email headings if I have no further comment I put "nm" for "no more" (no message obviously, too), as in no more to the message and you don't have to open up.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I'm not concerned about them not practicing. Neither guy needs every single day of practice during the season. Makes sense to let 'banged up' players rest. 

If Ed's still in a boot then that would be concerning for his prospects to play. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Agree 1

Banged-Up Bills indicated Settle strained his calf in preseason and those injuries linger for a while. That is why he has been often seen wearing the compression sleeve.
https://bangedupbills.com/2022/09/11/buffalo-bills-vs-la-rams-week-1-injury-recap/

Not sure how much rest they will need to heal or how easily they could get reinjured during another contest - especially with Titans and Henry on the docket. Looks like the Bills made room to add Emili to the PS as insurance.

Titans are never a great matchup for us. They tend to slow games down, keep them close, and grind your defense down with a steady dose of Henry.

Still rely on a lot of timing routes with Tanny so curious if we will play more press to disrupt those, but they counter with more bunch formations.

Found it curious that they were throwing to Henry as much as they did. Henry does not exactly have soft mitts and it gets him going East and West. I would take 15 attempted swing passes to Henry over 15 runs between the tackles.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

In my world it's "no money"

I thought that was @HOUSE 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

It's gonna be Shaq time. He's very good vs the run. 

Plus getting him and JPhillips back against Lewan is always a good time. I'm not against having Epenesa inactive and rotating Shaq in to be better against a run-heavy team. Could balance out losing Settle. Plus we still have DJones in the middle too.

GnBS300.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.