Josh hits TMZ (in a good way)

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Josh hits TMZ (in a good way)

I just got to Coachella with VIP Artist passes for the weekend...hoping to bump into Josh Allen in VIP somewhere.  Have no idea if he is going, but thought they might hit it up given they have been in LA.  I met Von Miller in VIP Pit during the Mac Miller performance like 3 or 4 years ago.  

Brought a lot of Bills gear to wear just in case I run into him, Von, or any other Bills players ha! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I know from all accounts that Britt and #17 are indeed the best ambassadorship of WNY we could ever want or hope for! She is a 10 X 10 for looks, brains, class, fashion sense, bills mafia babe, athletic and Josh Allens GF?

This was what I call a true match made in heaven. How perfect and how happy I am for them as a couple. They are livin' LARGE but still just Great great people .

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That playing card that got sold, it was posted and talked about by us here, but we're all crazy.

Oh. Wow. There's probably a 0% chance that Josh Allen knows about that.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

a.  I have the same jacket Josh is wearing

b.  I am expecting to run into him up here eventually....he lives in Orange County and he is down in LA quite a bit

I met him at a golf course down here in OC a few weeks back, at the driving range. 

The country club he belongs to (El Niguel) apparently closes their driving range on Mondays.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

That playing card that got sold, it was posted and talked about by us here, but we're all crazy.

Perfect answer from Josh would be, “sounds to me like an awful big waste of money.”

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

lol Mitch

That's fantastic 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

b.  I am expecting to run into him up here eventually....he lives in Orange County and he is down in LA quite a bit

Maybe if you'll get lucky and Brit will get the two of you confused. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I have the same jacket, and my Rubicon is more tricked out than his.  However, not commenting on anything else (;

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.