Josh hits TMZ (in a good way)

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I just got to Coachella with VIP Artist passes for the weekend...hoping to bump into Josh Allen in VIP somewhere.  Have no idea if he is going, but thought they might hit it up given they have been in LA.  I met Von Miller in VIP Pit during the Mac Miller performance like 3 or 4 years ago.  

Brought a lot of Bills gear to wear just in case I run into him, Von, or any other Bills players ha! 

RIP Mac.  😔

8 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Lol....When Jesus comes back is this how you want to be remembered? On the bright side,  he seems to have gotten his act together.  Good luck to him. 

Newsflash: he IS back. Saw him trimming hedges and mowing lawns this week. I think he was speaking in tongues🤔 Sounded like Spanish..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Newsflash: he IS back. Saw him trimming hedges and mowing lawns this week. I think he was speaking in tongues🤔 Sounded like Spanish..

HE'S HERE ALREADY? ...So resurrection day came early HURRAY Happy Easter Everybody~!~!~!!  

;-0

haha-m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, davefan66 said:

RIP Mac.  😔

For real, his set at Coachella was incredible, you should look it up its out there. I actually ran into Mac and Ariana Grande the next day and told him it was one of the best sets I had seen in the 7 Coachellas I had been too.  He was super gracious and seemed like a good dude.  We actually were standing coincidentally next to his Dad during the show too. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, Doc said:

Interesting.  Didn't even give them the time of day.

The guy recording the video wasn't very coherent and Josh might not have any idea what he was talking about anyway. 

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

For real, his set at Coachella was incredible, you should look it up its out there. I actually ran into Mac and Ariana Grande the next day and told him it was one of the best sets I had seen in the 7 Coachellas I had been too.  He was super gracious and seemed like a good dude.  We actually were standing coincidentally next to his Dad during the show too. 

Fantastic!

Dude was on a serious trajectory.  Too bad he passed at such a young age.  Love, love his music.

Swimming and Circles are companion albums and need to be listened to in that order.  There is a video on YouTube where he explains it all.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The Allen family is really great they new my grandpa and their farms were very close to each other

Talked to his parents for a minute in the hotel elevator the night before the Miami game. Didn’t even hit me who they were till we were getting out. Seemed like super nice people. 

On 4/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Her eyebrows are too bushy. No thanks.

She has eye brows ?? 

It is good to see something of a sports star txt isn't negative on TMZ thank goodness it's our guy i hope others can learn from it !! 

On 4/14/2022 at 1:03 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

I just got to Coachella with VIP Artist passes for the weekend...hoping to bump into Josh Allen in VIP somewhere.  Have no idea if he is going, but thought they might hit it up given they have been in LA.  I met Von Miller in VIP Pit during the Mac Miller performance like 3 or 4 years ago.  

Brought a lot of Bills gear to wear just in case I run into him, Von, or any other Bills players ha! 

UPDATE:  So Josh Allen was at the Sabres game as many know, not here at Coachella.  But, I did run into Kelce and Mahomes in the VIP Artist area and then stood next to them in VIP area at Megan Thee Stallion.  Mahomes is here with his wife.  Might be a few more players with them, just didn't recognize them by face, but they looked like they were players too.  

Literally stood right next to them for the show.  Told them as a Bills fan that was both the best and worst game I had ever seen lol and gave them props for their heads up audible to embarrass our DC in those 13 seconds lol. They were both pretty chill and were cool when people came up to them.  Kelce wasn't as big as I thought he would be.

20 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

UPDATE:  So Josh Allen was at the Sabres game as many know, not here at Coachella.  But, I did run into Kelce and Mahomes in the VIP Artist area and then stood next to them in VIP area at Megan Thee Stallion.  Mahomes is here with his wife.  Might be a few more players with them, just didn't recognize them by face, but they looked like they were players too.  

Literally stood right next to them for the show.  Told them as a Bills fan that was both the best and worst game I had ever seen lol and gave them props for their heads up audible to embarrass our DC in those 13 seconds lol. They were both pretty chill and were cool when people came up to them.  Kelce wasn't as big as I thought he would be.

All I'd care about at this year's Coachella was Danny Elfman. I'd saw off a foot to have seen his return.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.