Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

3 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

The AFC East 

Patriots Defense that gave up 300+ 5 TDs to the Bills

Bills Defnese that gave up 350+ 3 TD to Kansas City 

and on and on … why?  Did you think they could cover?

The Pats defense is slow and getting slower, so I'll give you that.  The Bills were torched in KC in the playoffs, but that's without Tre White and, again, it's KC and they do that to everyone when they are on.  

They'd be fine if CEH turned out to be an elite back. He is pretty average, so there's the sting.

But yeah, the Chiefs have not done a good job filling the pipeline behind Hill and Kelce. I don't blame it all on one draft pick of a RB.

I think we're going to continue to own the Dolphins as much as the next guy.

I also think Hill will become an under-producing malcontent, and will not like the steep dropoff in targets, production, prestige, and prime time games.

I also think it's stupid to give up that much draft capital for AND spend that much on a WR when you're not sure if your QB is "the guy" yet.

I also think that between Waddle and Hill, the Phins have now spent three 1sts, two 2nds, two fourths, and a 6th, not to mention a mega-contract, on 2 WRs.

Despite me saying all of that...

I can't deny that the Dolphins got materially better today. They added a six time Pro Bowler, three time All-Pro. This just a day after adding a Pro Bowl LT.

Hill - Waddle - Wilson - Parker - Gesicki - Edmonds - Mostert - Gaskin, with an improved offensive line, is about as much as they could have done to set Tua up for success.

It all comes down to the QB now...

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 5

6 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

It was already our #1 need. 

The Dolphins have a ridiculous wr group now:

Tyreek Hill 

Devante Parker 

Jaylen Waddle 

Will Fuller 

Gesicki at TE

As a football fan, I love it. As a Bills fan, I love that Mahomes isn’t the one throwing to these dudes. 

With Phins D being pretty good, if those guys get a leap out of Tua, Miami is absolutely going to compete with the Bills for the AFCE crown- especially now that they’ve got that stud tackle. 

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

The Pats defense is slow and getting slower, so I'll give you that.  The Bills were torched in KC in the playoffs, but that's without Tre White and, again, it's KC and they do that to everyone when they are on.  

Bills defense comes up small when it’s any starting QB with their actual weapons.

one of the Achilles heels of the Fraizer/McDermott Defense.

as long as their opponent is rolling out their 4th string QB with all backups in the WR Core…Buffalo going to dominate.

other than that…ehhhhh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They beat us in an extremely close game. And they got worse this off-season so far.

who is writing them off? Maybe you forgot that in every Chiefs loss we have ever had, Tyreek has caught a 6 yard pass and taken it 50 yards.

What is the point of moping about this?

Who TF is moping about it? I merely said they are still going to be a pretty damn good team.

Of course, not as good as if they had picked up Matt Breida. He would have transformed that offense, amiright?

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

People are way under estimating the dolphins I think.  This is not good. 

Maybe you’re over estimating the Dolphins? Josh’s record against them is 7-1. He is to the Dolphins what Brady used to be to the Bills.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I think we're going to continue to own the Dolphins as much as the next guy.

I also think Hill will become an under-producing malcontent, and will not like the steep dropoff in targets, production, prestige, and prime time games.

I also think it's stupid to give up that much draft capital for AND spend that much on a WR when you're not sure if your QB is "the guy" yet.

I also think that between Waddle and Hill, the Phins have now spent three 1sts, two 2nds, two fourths, and a 6th, not to mention a mega-contract, on 2 WRs.

Despite me saying all of that...

I can't deny that the Dolphins got materially better today. They added a six time Pro Bowler, three time All-Pro. This just a day after adding a Pro Bowl LT.

Hill - Waddle - Wilson - Parker - Gesicki - Edmonds - Mostert - Gaskin, with an improved offensive line, is about as much as they could have done to set Tua up for success.

It all comes down to the QB now...

So what your saying is the owner isn't going to pay them to lose this time around.

Just now, gobills404 said:

The answer is Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa

Tua Turntheballover.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Who TF is moping about it? I merely said they are still going to be a pretty damn good team.

Of course, not as good as if they had picked up Matt Breida. He would have transformed that offense, amiright?

You are moping. It’s embarrassing. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. We have an off-season to win and our biggest rival just lost their second best player and the most electric WR in football.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Bills defense comes up small when it’s any starting QB with their actual weapons.

as long as their opponent is rolling out their 4th string QB with all backups in the WR Core…Buffalo going to dominate.

other than that…ehhhhh

Man I must of forgotten that Hill and Kelce were both in traction during week 5. You know the time we played them with our all pro CB last year.

7 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Will be interesting to see what happens this coming season with Tyreek gone.   Thats a ton of production out the door.   Juju is not in the same league.

Absolutely. I think they move up in the 1st round and try to find his "replacement." We'll see. This definitely hurts them.

16 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Not a fan. Tua obviously isn’t great but Tyreek is and he doesn’t need to burn you deep to be a game changer.

Waddle was becoming a problem at the end of last season.  Didn't he set the rookie receiving record for passes caught?  Now add into Hill with Devante Parker, and Mike Gesecki and these guys will be a problem.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I actually think KC made the right move.

The move will no doubt hurt them in the short run, as Hill is nearly impossible to replace. However, he's 28, relies entirely on speed and his next contract will be an albatross. The bevy of draft picks allow KC to find a decent replacement and likely a few more pieces on offense. Moreover, they free up much needed cap space. It's still a huge gamble for KC but I think it could pay dividends as early as this season. 

For Miami, they get an elite WR who will immediately make the Dolphins better. However, it's a very heavy price, especially when their QB might not have the tools to take full advantage of Hill's skills. The Dolphins have so many holes, it doesn't seem to make sense to sacrifice all their resources on a WR who may have already peaked. 

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

other than that…ehhhhh

You know, your post continue to be trollish and flat out lack substance.

The last time you posted this nonsense I listed a big group of top tier QB's McDermott/Fraizer have defeated and you wouldn't reply. 

Should I do it again for you?

• Like (+1) 1

Can't wait for the first time Hill is wide open 65 yards down the field and Tua underthrows him by 10 yards.  HA!

What's not as funny is that this is maybe what will have to happen to Diggs next year.  I like Diggs a lot, but I am not paying him 28-30 million a season.  There is a reason Beane hasn't been in a hurry to negotiate an extension with Diggs yet.  The money for WRs is getting stupid, and as far as I am concerned, that is why we need to take a couple WRs real early in this draft. 

As far as I am concerned, there are plenty of extremely talented WRs that are coming out year after year now.  Will there be a drop off from Diggs?  Of course, but the value you will save would mean a lot.  Time to start planning ahead and find some cost controlled explosive talent early in the draft, not only this year, but drafts to come.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

They'd be fine if CEH turned out to be an elite back. He is pretty average, so there's the sting.

But yeah, the Chiefs have not done a good job filling the pipeline behind Hill and Kelce. I don't blame it all on one draft pick of a RB.

I don’t think even an elite RB moves the needle. I would rather have Tee Higgins than Kamara with an elite QB.

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

other than that…ehhhhh

We did limit Mahomes in the first road game in KC when he had all his weapons.  None of the other QBs in our division have done anything positive against the Bills, most notably Tua, who has been atrocious.  But yes, our defense has generally struggled against 1st ballot HOF quarterbacks like Mahomes and Brady.

Just now, FireChans said:

You are moping. It’s embarrassing. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. We have an off-season to win and our biggest rival just lost their second best player and the most electric WR in football.

LOL. I wasn't worried about the Bills getting past the Chiefs next year with Hill.

You might very well be the least perceptive poster on this board...:lol:

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree. But they are still damn good. I remember everyone writing them off early last season. How did that work out...

Pretty well for the Bengles!  Should have worked out for the Bill's as well, but....

Chiefs are still good, but weaker now!!

• Agree 1

Just now, sven233 said:

Can't wait for the first time Hill is wide open 65 yards down the field and Tua underthrows him by 10 yards.  HA!

What's not as funny is that this is maybe what will have to happen to Diggs next year.  I like Diggs a lot, but I am not paying him 28-30 million a season.  There is a reason Beane hasn't been in a hurry to negotiate an extension with Diggs yet.  The money for WRs is getting stupid, and as far as I am concerned, that is why we need to take a couple WRs real early in this draft. 

As far as I am concerned, there are plenty of extremely talented WRs that are coming out year after year now.  Will there be a drop off from Diggs?  Of course, but the value you will save would mean a lot.  Time to start planning ahead and find some cost controlled explosive talent early in the draft, not only this year, but drafts to come.

You can't say that with such conviction.

Minnesota experienced no drop off.  

That was the one thing I hated with the Diggs trade.  WRs coming out the draft are plug and play now.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Man I must of forgotten that Hill and Kelce were both in traction during week 5. You know the time we played them with our all pro CB last year.

Well we had T. white for the 2020 AFC Champ Game.

Mahomes had no problem rolling 325 yards 3 TDs and 127.6 Rating.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.