Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

The Chiefs two years ago decided their offense was pretty complete. They really liked a solid pass catching running back. They drafted CEH in the first. Tee Higgins went 1 pick later.

Do you think today they regret taking CEH as a luxury pick? Now their #1 is JuJu.

The NFL moves fast. Draft impact players at impact positions ALWAYS. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Purplebulldog said:

Think the Chiefs could be  having larger issues as well. I think this drunken Brett Reid trail DWI trial  , set for April 18, with have Big ramifications on his Big Daddy.   If JR got tanked with the old man etc on the Chiefs campus , not a great look at all.  Then there is going to be a civil trial as well, which will get ugly, though they will settle I am sure. In addition,  Big Daddy not a bastion of health either and I could see him stepping down after 2022 or "forced to retire" by the shield. But who knows, look at all the bad looks the NFL has now that get sweeped under the rug.

This is all a bunch speculative nonsense, one person decided to drive under the influence.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.