Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

42 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Biggest waste of talent I've ever seen in my life. If he would have just just ***** up and played football, he'd still be in Pittsburgh and a sure fire HOF player. He ruined all of that

It’s an unfortunate finish but to call his career the biggest waste ever is a bit dramatic. He fulfilled a huge percentage of his potential. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

He might not make the HOF now though. It was a lock before

Believe it or not, there are guys with immense talent that don’t even make it to the nfl yet alone out together a career like his. Yea, he might not get his gold jacket. But he’s not the biggest waste out there. Faaaaaaaar from it.

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'll go-to my grave saying that Burfict hit to the head a few years back screwed him up mentally....big time

My son txted the same thing to me when this happened

• Like (+1) 1

He is the perfect example of the unbelievable amount of total BS you can get away with as an athlete....if you are good enough.  You have to be absolutely great, but if you are, teams will give you 37 chances to get right.

Having said that, I assume this has to be it for him in the NFL, forever.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Just because he’s rich doesn’t mean we shouldn’t empathize.  This is a sad situation.  We simply do not treat mental health issues well in this country.  He’s clearly sick and in need of help and it could end really poorly.

This could definitely be true, but it could also be true that he's just an arrogant pos. Obviously we shouldn't jump to any conclusions, but we can't just instantly assume he's mentally ill either 

• Like (+1) 1

Vontae did it in 90* above zero ;)

Brown melted down in freezing temps ;)

BTW I was ready to quit just sitting in the stands that day man was it hot.

It was must have been really hot down on the field.

Besides that you could clearly see Davis couldn't run anymore and got roasted on a few plays.

At least he had the dignity and respect to take his stuff off in the locker room.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.