Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't care what anyone says, he's got CTE.  

Hard to say if it’s CTE, but he definitely has something that needs immediate attention. It’s easy to make fun of and joke around, but this is a person with a real problem. And he needs help. Letting him play football may not be the help he needs. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Vontae did it in 90* above zero ;)

Brown melted down in freezing temps ;)

BTW I was ready to quit just sitting in the stands that day man was it hot.

It was must have been really hot down on the field.

Besides that you could clearly see Davis couldn't run anymore and got roasted on a few plays.

At least he had the dignity and respect to take his stuff off in the locker room.

Yeah, at least Vontae left quietly and with some dignity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, UConn James said:

Yeah, at least Vontae left quietly and with some dignity.

He should have stayed in the locker room until after the game....they could have said he was hurt.

That was his only mistake in the situation.

Even if he does have CTE, he has no business playing in the NFL. 

But for those saying he does have it, that's a whole lot of medical opinion with no medical evidence to back it up.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I blame Arians he said no way he's signing brown then Brady say sign him they gave the guy 3 chances he'll probably sit for a year then get signed by another team so I'm glad this happened to Tampa for being greedy bruce arians needs to answer for this

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Even if he does have CTE, he has no business playing in the NFL. 

But for those saying he does have it, that's a whole lot of medical opinion with no medical evidence to back it up.

Well we could cut his head off and have a look ;)

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

sucks that a guy with his history,  is gifted a chance to keep playing,   on a SB contender,  with the full backing of the best QB in the history of the NFL,  and he selfishly throws it all away.  i cant feel bad for him.    there are guys out there that would kill to have had his talent and options.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

I blame Arians he said no way he's signing brown then Brady say sign him they gave the guy 3 chances he'll probably sit for a year then get signed by another team so I'm glad this happened to Tampa for being greedy bruce arians needs to answer for this

Agree, Brady and Arians seemed to think they were Antonio Brown whisperers. It seemed like an arrogant move, but did help them win a title. I didn’t see Brady or Arians in that moment able to calm Brown, he just had his meltdown, and life goes on. Goes to show Brady and Arians weren’t as special as they thought when it comes to Brown’s issues. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.