Former Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo says he was kicked by Urban Meyer during warmups

Nextmanup

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

he didn't have much to say when Meyer kicked him a second time (to the curb).

It was probably in his interest to keep quiet in case another team had an opening and wanted to bring him in.

Now that it's Week 15 and that doesn't look like happening, Yeah.

25 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I wonder why Meyer played tough guy with the kicker, lol. 
But seriously, Lambo let a guy twice his age kick him and talk ***** to him? 

C'mon Man that's his boss.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Evian said:

Um, Urban Meyer is an idiot and should not have kicked him, but this guy sounds like the male version of a Karen. Either punch Meyer in the face or shut up.

No. This is how bullying is allowed to happen in positions of power. The coach shouldn't be bullying the player. Motivating them yes. You punch the coach and your out of the nfl so he did the right thing to report it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

There's no way Meyer gets a 2nd season.

BTW If I was a kicker and someone did that to me, no matter who he is, he would have gotten an oops kick of a football right between the eyes.  

If proven true, Shad Khan will have his "out" to can Meyer for cause and dodge a major financial bullet re: having to pay a fortune to buy out the rest of his contract.

He totally had the opportunity to ruin Meyers career by making him the only NFL head coach to get knocked out by a kicker. 

1 hour ago, london_bills said:

No. This is how bullying is allowed to happen in positions of power. The coach shouldn't be bullying the player. Motivating them yes. You punch the coach and your out of the nfl so he did the right thing to report it. 

Not sure if he’d be out of the league for going after a “college coach” who’s in over his head and can’t understand he’s trying to bully men instead of boys. 

When asked for comment Meyer said "I wasn't aware of the dipsh!t kicking incident that occurred during training camp." He went on to say "I got a text last night that kicker had been kicked in training camp, and there was nothing. I don't know who creates a story like that." When confronted with video evidence of the incident in question, true to form, he blamed it on his favorite fall guy, the notorious arachnoid cyst that conveniently causes him terrible headaches whenever he demonstrates yet again what a POS he truly is.

Shelley Meyers initially corroborated her horrible lout of a husband's story, but when presented with photos of a college girl twerking on his lap, she purged herself of all his misdeeds and indicated he was aware of the domestic violence on his Ohio State coaching staff and discussed with her how he actively covered it up, he bragged to her about kicking the kicker and even went so far as to demonstrate how he did it, and she confessed that there is actually no arachnoid cyst in Urban's brain, it's a ploy for sympathy and a convenient scapegoat for his id.

4 hours ago, Evian said:

Um, Urban Meyer is an idiot and should not have kicked him, but this guy sounds like the male version of a Karen. Either punch Meyer in the face or shut up.

I don't think Lambo comes off as a Karen in this piece. He was put in a tough spot as a subordinate. 

Your advice for him reads like tone-deaf, toxic bluster: either shut up and accept unacceptable physical harassment or assault his boss? 

You should be a life coach.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It was probably in his interest to keep quiet in case another team had an opening and wanted to bring him in.

Now that it's Week 15 and that doesn't look like happening, Yeah.

C'mon Man that's his boss.

he was canned 2 months ago.

Also, I don't think Miles Jack or, say, (other) Josh Allen or Marvin Jones would have said "oh, well, that's my boss"

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

he was canned 2 months ago.

Also, I don't think Miles Jack or, say, (other) Josh Allen or Marvin Jones would have said "oh, well, that's my boss"

And I'm certain they would. There is absolutely no scenario where Miles Jack or any of them put hands on a 57 year old guy and look justified unless their life is being legitimate threatened.

Urban tried to get himself fired. Calling out the coaches. Leaking the story about the kicker. No doubt urban had a play in this.

Once he didn’t fly back with the team after the loss earlier in the year he checked out. He knew the NFL gig wasn’t for him

Edited by BillMafia716ix
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

And I'm certain they would. There is absolutely no scenario where Miles Jack or any of them put hands on a 57 year old guy and look justified unless their life is being legitimate threatened.

There's no chance that those guys would take that abuse without getting physical with a coach they already can't stand and have no respect for (and who is now fired for this and other behavior).  Who would support Meyer if they did?  No one on the roster or on that coaching staff. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.