Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

That’s why you go for it.  McDermott almost went for it and then he remembered he doesn’t have a pair.  

No.  He remembered he doesn’t have an OL.  Chances are, josh would’ve been running for his life or on the ground within 2 seconds.

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

McD.   Down 14.  give the ball back to a great offense and expect our D to stop it and our O to score twice is just puzzling and stupid.  Most other coaches go for it.  

He is such a stupid meathead...🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

15 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Had my snowman run over.

So I will build it in the same place.

I mean, really.

it has been a pleasure acquainting myself with you and posting juntos....you have game I appreciate your posts from across the pond.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I'm still so livid at that punt.

We cannot win a SB with this clown of a head coach 

Yeah that punt was way too conservative.  Granted if you don't make it the Bucs have a short field.  BUT, we pinned them at the 10 yard line and they're driving anyway...AND burning more clock along the way.  Allen seemed to be in a groove and taking the ball out of his hands to punt just seemed wrong.  I don't care what an analytics might say (even if they agree with going for it there), the human element has to take over in that situation and realize the score, the amount of time left, and if your QB is feeling it (which I think he was).

• Agree 1