12/8/21 Gameday Bills vs Pats* MNF 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

There’s a lot of subtleties to the run game…I’d give us a chance to make some adjustments but it could go bad all night …still too early to tell 

I hope they do. That monster run was such a joke. They seem to have games where they play 90% of the runs pretty well and then lapse. So annoying 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

There’s a lot of subtleties to the run game…I’d give us a chance to make some adjustments but it could go bad all night …still too early to tell 

leslie has been quoted on how the coaches dont change the gameplan as it gives a "sense" to the players that they are panicking....im not even joking

Just now, Ross Murdock said:

Pats big men, beating up our smaller finesse men. Belichick looked at the Bills team last year and invested in absolute beasts. It's working.  The only thing keeping this game close is the weather. If it was 50F and 0 wind, we'd be down 14 by now, and getting run over. Bills need to invest in a few beasts at RB, and offensive line.  

And a new oc. I’m sorry - this season I have lost all faith in Daboll. 

If Mac Jones is not gonna throw less than 10x this game Buffalo needs to go to a 5-2-4…..  

“oh but they didn’t practice that.”

Well they should cause we can’t stop the run. Put in the goal line D every now and then

Edited by CEN-CAL17

I'd seriously think about putting d-tackles at our d-end positions until the Patriots show they can throw the ball. I know they may not be familiar with the position but we are getting mauled right now. Try it for a few downs.