11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Just a gut feeling or is it something you heard McD say? Either is fine, I was just wondering if you heard something.

Little of both. That Vicious Sid guy on Twitter has had good inside info in the past and was saying this week that if Stevenson is active he'll be used as misdirection and jet sweeps on offense, the same role McKenzie had last year basically. And just in general I think McDermott is finally sick of the offense sputtering and will demand some changes. We've made it too easy on defenses this year. Getting some manufactured touches to speedy players like Breida and Stevenson gives us a change up. I am hoping/expecting to see a different looking offense tonight.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Little of both. That Vicious Sid guy on Twitter has had good inside info in the past and was saying this week that if Stevenson is active he'll be used as misdirection and jet sweeps on offense, the same role McKenzie had last year basically. And just in general I think McDermott is finally sick of the offense sputtering and will demand some changes. We've made it too easy on defenses this year. Getting some manufactured touches to speedy players like Breida and Stevenson gives us a change up. I am hoping/expecting to see a different looking offense tonight.

I've said in other threads, etc, that I'm a McKenzie fan.

It's weird that now they r going to do all of that with a rookie, when I.M has proven to do it in the past. 

With that being said, I'll be glad if they will actual do the jet sweep motion stuff. Even if it means its not mckenzie

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

we'd be tied for the division lead if we win tonight. NE is 7-4 and we are 6-4.

We are 3-0 in the division the pats****** are 2-1 shouldn’t we be leading the division? 

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Yup, and the tie breaker would go-to buffalo since NE has a division loss. 

Thank you that’s what I thought 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

100%. I hate to sink resources into that position but we probably gotta pay a free agent or move up in the 2nd round to get the right player.

Listen even with a couple of line change at center & guard we still need to improve the speed at the RB.  Tonight will be a big night for Breida and I believe to makes some big plays

30 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think Vicious works for the team, in some field work/facility role.  I've seen his face at games standing near at/near the tunnel.  

If true, he might see portions of practice and would be able to tell who is getting reps/types of plays/etc

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Fighting food coma.  Get this game started.

Food coma won with a walk off plate of banana cream pie about 90 minutes ago.  Just woke up at my desk minus any awareness of my time space details.  Bills play soon?  Cool.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Can we please not do this lol.

I think we have done this for the last 4 weeks and have been humbled every time but once 

Im full of turkey and ✌❤ale. My judgment may be slightly impaired, but I stick by my statement. We rollin baby. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Twice

Tennessee, Miami, Jax, Colts.

I know they beat Miami, but ppl were talking like we were going to win 56-0.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Im full of turkey and ✌❤ale. My judgment may be slightly impaired, but I stick by my statement. We rollin baby. 

Haha fair enough buddy. Hope you're enjoying your evening💪

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.