11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

So let it be written....so let it be done.

My 3 Bold Predictions for today:

1. Motor and Breida combine for 150 yards and 2 TD.

2. Moss will be inactive. Kumerow will suit up again.

3. Allen throws 1st Red Zone INT late on the 2nd quarter. Allen rebounds by tossing 4 TDs today.

Or Stevenson,agree on the Moss part, could see it going either way though on who steps in.  Maybe Kumerow only for ST.  Need someone to fall on the ball if McKenzie fumbles

5 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Or Stevenson,agree on the Moss part, could see it going either way though on who steps in.  Maybe Kumerow only for ST.  Need someone to fall on the ball if McKenzie fumbles

Did Stevenson even get moved to the active roster? I know his practice window was opened but I didn't think he was back yet.

7 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I’m in the belief that the Bills get it together today and quiet down a lot of people. I think this is more likely than another let down. 

I agree, bro.

i’m not saying it will be easy, but if we win the next two games, we’re back in first place at 8-4.

We’d essentially hold a two game lead over the patriots because we’d have the tiebreaker due to a better division record. If they lose to the Titans this weekend that would be a three game lead.

It would make the past month somewhat seem like a distant memory. Just get back on track starting tonight!

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Who's hammered already? 

Haven't had a drop of alcohol so far.

I usually never drink during a Bills game!  I enjoy them too much to be a little buzzed while watching.

But I may have a couple fingers of a good single malt with the game tonight; I'm in the mood for that! 

• Like (+1) 2

If the Bills lose to the Saints practice squad the season is over. Maybe not from a standings perspective but it would be the final confirmation that this team is nowhere near ready to win a super bowl. Luckily I don't think that will happen.

Heres to hoping this is our get right game, and that we can then get back to full health for the Patriots.

This will be the start of a hot run to end the season and into the playoffs. Crush em. 

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

I agree, bro.

i’m not saying it will be easy, but if we win the next two games, we’re back in first place at 8-4.

We’d essentially hold a two game lead over the patriots because we’d have the tiebreaker due to a better division record. If they lose to the Titans this weekend that would be a three game lead.

It would make the past month somewhat seem like a distant memory. Just get back on track starting tonight!

Upcoming game against NE will be HUGE.  Should be fun and I hope it's a really close, exciting game---that we win.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

If the Bills lose to the Saints practice squad the season is over. Maybe not from a standings perspective but it would be the final confirmation that this team is nowhere near ready to win a super bowl. Luckily I don't think that will happen.

Heres to hoping this is our get right game, and that we can then get back to full health for the Patriots.

This will be the start of a hot run to end the season and into the playoffs. Crush em. 

Yup, I agree.

Just said above that if we can win the next two and get to 8-4, it could make the past month start to seem like a distant memory.

LET’S GO BUFFALO!!!

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Did Stevenson even get moved to the active roster? I know his practice window was opened but I didn't think he was back yet.

That's correct, he's activated for return, but he has not yet been activated to the roster.

I *think* a player has to practice a certain number of times coming off IR before he can be activated, and I'm not sure walkthroughs count.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Details details!  Supposedly he was on the plane to NO so they must be considering it.  Either that or he wanted to get a  free trip home for Thanksgiving.

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's correct, he's activated for return, but he has not yet been activated to the roster.

I *think* a player has to practice a certain number of times coming off IR before he can be activated, and I'm not sure walkthroughs count.

If not this game, then next.  I think "Speedy" is an upgrade on McKenzie in the return game and allows us to use isaih more on O

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.