11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I can't explain it but I have always completely hated the Saints. No clue why in the past.

Now I hate them because their coach is a Malcolm in the Middle as an adult looking snarky, over rated, clown.

I also never can trust a guy named after one of the Chipmunks (Alvin Kamara). And I never have been a fan of the French. They also drafter Ironhead Heyward and I wanted Buffalo to get him.

Brees and Payton?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

REPORT THE NEWS!!!

That NO shopper was cool "no, I'm not a Saints fan, and Don't grab my shoulders" with a little move to shake the guy off.    Can he play RB?

The look on his face when the Bills fan said "I'll tell you who's gonna beat those Saints.  Ay ay ay ay!" and the way it changed when the whole street echoed it back

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Thankful that we’re the late game! 🦃🥧🥖

Exactly.

What can be better than staying awake whole night to watch game which starts 2.20 am local time :)

On a bright side, I am lucky enough to be able to take day off whenever I want, so I can sleep whole Friday.

Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

is it just me or does it seem like the outcome of the entire season rests on the outcome of this game?

I'd say its you. Two games against Patriots matter much more. Win those and we win division almost no matter what. Not to mention the message it sends.

But yeah this one is big. We need to bounce back, Saints are missing key players, it is on national stage...

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I'd say its you. Two games against Patriots matter much more. Win those and we win division almost no matter what. Not to mention the message it sends.

But yeah this one is big. We need to bounce back, Saints are missing key players, it is on national stage...

Time to put our foot on their throat ;) 

The Bills need their killer instinct tonight :)

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I can't explain it but I have always completely hated the Saints. No clue why in the past.

Now I hate them because their coach is a Malcolm in the Middle as an adult looking snarky, over rated, clown.

I also never can trust a guy named after one of the Chipmunks (Alvin Kamara). And I never have been a fan of the French. They also drafter Ironhead Heyward and I wanted Buffalo to get him.

That worked out OK...  Several picks later and into round 2, Buff got a guy from Oklahoma State with a bum knee.  He was pretty good.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Highly doubtful. They have until 4pm to activate him from the covid list and he’s technically eligible to come off but he hasn’t practiced. Hopefully next week. Expect to see Eli Ankou or Brandin Bryant active though. 

Was wondering last night about Star being activated...we know he can't come off the Covid list until today and he has to be separated from the team until he comes off said list.  So if he is even able to come off the list today how does he get to New Orleans for the game?  Can't imagine a guy jumping on a (presumably) commercial flight and playing in an NFL game hours later, especially after not practicing for 10 days.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Was wondering last night about Star being activated...we know he can't come off the Covid list until today and he has to be separated from the team until he comes off said list.  So if he is even able to come off the list today how does he get to New Orleans for the game?  Can't imagine a guy jumping on a (presumably) commercial flight and playing in an NFL game hours later, especially after not practicing for 10 days.   

The Pegs private plane would do the trick

12 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Exactly. Lets hope he is back for mnf. That’s a realistic expectation unless he’s still symptomatic. 

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The Pegs private plane would do the trick

The bigger piece is no practice.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.