11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

On Macy's parade they just had a New York Life float with a "performance" by ... Foreigner?  Or some facsimilie - is Foreigner really Foreigner without "Rochester's own Lou Gramm"?  (the years I was in college in Rochester in the 80s I don't think I ever heard a Foreigner song on the radio without also hearing the DJ say "Rochester's own Lou Gramm")

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

I flipped over to the NFL network game day morning show for a half second to see them repicking their Super Bowl picks just in time to see Mooch pick Cheats and Bucs. I’m out. Immediately turned the station. Can you think of a more nauseating super bowl? Thank you Bills for not handling your business and putting us in this situation. 

• Vomit 1

53 minutes ago, stevewin said:

On Macy's parade they just had a New York Life float with a "performance" by ... Foreigner?  Or some facsimilie - is Foreigner really Foreigner without "Rochester's own Lou Gramm"?  (the years I was in college in Rochester in the 80s I don't think I ever heard a Foreigner song on the radio without also hearing the DJ say "Rochester's own Lou Gramm")

Can Lou Gramm play left tackle?

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I flipped over to the NFL network game day morning show for a half second to see them repicking their Super Bowl picks just in time to see Mooch pick Cheats and Bucs. I’m out. Immediately turned the station. Can you think of a more nauseating super bowl? Thank you Bills for not handling your business and putting us in this situation. 

The NFL will get their 2021 dream matchup. Take it to the bank. At this point I want to see us put in the effort these last 7 games. Compete and stop letting mediocre teams beat you. So many call you soft because it's true. Change that narrative. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Grateful for this amazing site, all the loyal brethren. Hopefully tonight we turn things around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

They had bold predictions on NFL Network, and Mooch had Josh Allen throwing for 485 yards today!  👀👀👀

So let it be written....so let it be done.

My 3 Bold Predictions for today:

1. Motor and Breida combine for 150 yards and 2 TD.

2. Moss will be inactive. Kumerow will suit up again.

3. Allen throws 1st Red Zone INT late on the 2nd quarter. Allen rebounds by tossing 4 TDs today.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just a little traditional Thanksgiving listening to warm our hearts and homes as we wait for the Bills to destroy the Saints.

Side note: that little section of the "All Madden" documentary they just showed about the turducken being given to the MVP after Thanksgiving games in the 90s has me feeling nostalgic. I miss Madden and Sumerall, but I miss the tradition of giving meat of questionable origin and safety to NFL players after Turkey Day games even more. I'm glad Josh got them to give him a turkey leg after we beat the Cowboys. I'll always remember Tre White running up and taking a big bite of it on the field in the post-game interview. 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Rochester Chamber of Commerce had a lot of 'pull' in those days.  (Then came digital photography...🙁)

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.