11/21/21 Colts@Bills First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Been saying this all year.  I am dumbfounded why they run Moss

The answer is ball security. But to be fair today they are featuring Singletary and using Moss as a change up. I think based on play this year that is right. If Devin can hold onto the ball.

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Hahaha. You think this isn’t a child like response? Nice hyperbole. Squeezing people out of their livelihoods is okay with you then gotcha. Pathetic. 

Can't address the argument, can only try to put words in my mouth.  Yes, that's what a child does who can't support their side.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The answer is ball security. But to be fair today they are featuring Singletary and using Moss as a change up. I think based on play this year that is right. If Devin can hold onto the ball.

I don't think he gets better with 8 carries a game but yeah I agree the security is bad.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

That second INT being taken away and replaced with a Bills TD is ABSOLUTELY HUGE.

Where are the ref whiners commenting on the one?

They missed the def hold on Davis but the safety was already breaking on the ball. Not uncommon to let that go and let them play. Otherwise call seem ok so far. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.