11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Big Turk said:

Honestly I just want to know why the Bills didn't simply try throwing some deep balls up when they blitzed and hope for PI calls or for Davis or Diggs to go up and get them.  Two of the best high point catchers in the game.

All-22 is going to be very telling. I know the OL stunk. But Allen had to have had some options. Not only that, why were we letting so many free rushers come around the edge? I could see plenty of blitzes coming and it seemed like Josh and/or the OL had no idea where the pressure was coming from.

• Like (+1) 1

One of the worst things about being a long time Bills fan is that this team finds new and more excruciating and embarrassing ways to lose. Today was another new low. losing to a Dbag Urban Meyer and a rookie QB? The Jags literally did the most simplistic job on defense and Daboll didnt adjust. Pathetic effort and home field for the playoffs looks gone.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

A play no one is talking about is when Josh escaped pressure late on the last drive and heaved it to Davis who promptly dropped it. That was the game right there because he had at least 10 yards in front of him. 

there was a similar one where Beasley just flat out dropped it with no one around him 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Catch-22: We can’t run the ball.

Still have to do it.  Just to keep the defense honest.  Defense is playing well enough that you have to keep running the ball.  If you are down two touchdowns I get it. 

Edited by Maine-iac
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Honestly I just want to know why the Bills didn't simply try throwing some deep balls up when they blitzed and hope for PI calls or for Davis or Diggs to go up and get them.  Two of the best high point catchers in the game.

Because we have 1.9 seconds to throw.  

• Like (+1) 1

I hope we never have to play Jacksonville again. The fact that 2 people had the same name and were playing each other was such a mind blowing event for the media. It was almost as annoying as our O line play. I’m putting 100% of the blame on the line. Allen had no time to do anything 

Edited by Brennan Huff
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

One of the worst things about being a long time Bills fan is that this team finds new and more excruciating and embarrassing ways to lose. Today was another new low. losing to a Dbag Urban Meyer and a rookie QB? The Jags literally did the most simplistic job on defense and Daboll didnt adjust. Pathetic effort and home field for the playoffs looks gone.

true, but at least we didnt lose to Doug Marrone 🤢

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Now I will say Dawson Knox is very important to this football team. Their offense has been trash since he has been out. 

Has he been our answer to the zero coverage? Felt like we dealt with things against Miami throwing those sideline short passes and Jacksonville had that sniffed out.

The Bucs lost 38-3 at home to the Saints last year and won the Superbowl. Every team can put in a horrific performance but my concern is that's a poor followed by a dreadful performance. Last week should have been a wake up call but instead we regressed further.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Like I said he has regressed this year, he is missing throws, throwing bad on short passes,  and off target, missing long passes.  Not looking through his progressions. Was he really worth $250 million, you have to wonder.  Just because you can make a throw once a game that is on a rope for 40 yards, you have to do that the entire game, which he has not done much at all this year.

You sir, are a complete and utter idiot. 

I welcome my ban. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It was 100% on the offense. Hard to blame the defense for allowing 3 FGs the entire game with the Bills turning the ball over like they were  

Since beating KC we just look so incredibly OFF.  Flags are everywhere and usually against us. An already terrible OL simply quit today. Watching Daryl Williams just stand there like he was sleeping was an embarrassment. The D is not the issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I hope we never have to make play Jacksonville again. The fact that 2 people had the same name and were playing each other was such a mind blowing event for the media. It was almost as annoying as our O line play. I’m putting 100% of the blame on the line. Allen had time to do anything 

I mean it wouldn't of been much of anything if he didn't sack, intercept, and recover a fumble from Allen today.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Still have to do it.  Just to keep the defense honest.  Defense is playing well enough that you have to keep running the ball.  If you are down two touchdowns I get it. 

They literally can't though.

What did they have like 10 rushes for 20 yards with their RBs?

5 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Like I said he has regressed this year, he is missing throws, throwing bad on short passes,  and off target, missing long passes.  Not looking through his progressions. Was he really worth $250 million, you have to wonder.  Just because you can make a throw once a game that is on a rope for 40 yards, you have to do that the entire game, which he has not done much at all this year.

When you’re running for your life something has to give!

Just now, Comebackkid said:

yeah but..in case you havent noticed..that talent has not been being utilized lately.  

Diggs should always be a big part of the game plan, but we’re too busy toying around with trick plays and Josh Allen runs. I realize we go to Diggs a lot, but a guy like him should be forced into the game via short pass calls when he’s not being heard from enough. 

16 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

6 points on offence against the worst defence in football and that's what you're focusing on?..

No, Im simply letting you know that you’re statement about the refs not losing the game for the Bills was completely wrong in and of itself.  

12 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I think there’s probably a bouncer at the Sundowner who can play better than Ford

I'm excited to hear his pff score after this game. Absolute miracle he had 1 holding call, he was holding all day. A 2nd rounder looking like he might not be practice squad material.

I wonder at what point we start asking about our O line coaching, I think the entire line has pff personal rankings of below average, teller struggled then leaves becomes an all pro immediately, and they keep keep ford and shove him down our throats. Morse was considered top 5 at cheifs, comes to bills and has been average. Many red flags starting to pile up, gotta be a common denominator.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Still have to do it.  Just to keep the defense honest.  Defense is playing will enough that you have to keep running the ball.  If you are down two touchdowns I get it. 

The problem is, it puts us behind the sticks and the offensive line isn’t capable of protecting Josh in that situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.