Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

36 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

35-28 Buffalo, it is difficult to win a shoot out but the Bills prove to themselves that they can win against KC. I think the difference in this game vs the AFC title game is going to be two fold.

The first and obvious one is that the Bills WR’s are healthy. Going into the AFCCG John Brown was battling an ankle injury all year, Cole Beasley had a broken leg and Gabe Davis got dinged up in the Ravens game the week before. Diggs then got hurt early in the game. 

Having healthy receivers would make it possible for the Bills to score more and at least give them a chance to win a shootout.

Secondly I think the Bills come into this game able to be more physical and mentally tough. In the ground game they will have Moss who was hurt last year. I also think Spencer Brown being there adds physicality to the Oline. In addition I think Sanders adds a mental toughness, physicality and vet presence that wasn’t there before.

Then on defense I think you have a much more physical Dline. Star up the middle is an impact maker and the younger guys like Rousseau, Aj and Basham are also there and could make a difference. 

Overall hoping to see the Bills make that matchup in physicality that they didn’t last year for various reasons.

Good points. Also think the battle in the trenches is going to be a big difference. Last year, the OL couldn't protect Allen or get a running game going. I see a different outcome this time. Last year the DL couldn't make Mahomes uncomfortable or stop the run. Again, different outcome. This is not going to look like last years games....at all.

• Like (+1) 1

I hope I'm wrong but I see the Bills blowing a halftime lead and KC taking this one 31-19. 

I hate KC and can't stand Mahomes, he walks like he's got a load in his pants and just the way he talks makes me wanna punch him in the face, but some how someway that ***** ass D of KC will produce turnovers and do the Bills in.

Now I'm gonna go be sick and hate myself to typing this. 

Bills - 31

Chefs - 24

The trends bear themselves out in this game. KC's offense has a mediocre day against a great defense. Bills offense has a great day against a mediocre defense. Diggs surpasses 100 yards again and adds a TD. The Bills defense gets 2 turnovers, INTs by Levi and Taron. KC scores a garbage time TD.

Bills 38

Chiefs 35

I like Allen in Sunday Night Games...I like the Bills D to do just enough to slow down KC. I don't like the Chiefs ability to slow us down at all.  I don't care that Spagnuolo plays us tough, he doesn't have the horses right now.

I am usually one to brace myself for a bad outcome but I see no way the Bills don't win this one.  Prior to the season I felt like not enough was done by the Bills to swing the pendulum.  However I think this comes down more to the Chiefs not doing enough to maintain.  That defense is terrible.  If we are putting up 30+ vs Miami and Houston it is fair to assume we can replicate that vs the Chiefs.  Is our defense at top defense once we start playing Super Bowl contenders?  We will see.  I think in reality we are more like a top 5 defense once we start playing some better team.  That is still within striking distance.  Also last season Josh had a great year.  but every few games he just went off and put up amazing games.  He is long overdue.  I don't even feel like Washington was a good game by his standards.  It is happening this week.  Rain or shine.  We can run the ball better.  

37-32 Bills win.  I honestly don't think the game is as close as the final score dictates either.  Something like the Chiefs score late and try an onside kick.  I just feel like this game is us in the drivers seat and most Bills fans are too scarred from so many years of disappointment.  Get used to being happy boys the football Gods have finally shone their light upon us.  Time to enjoy football like the Pats fans for the last two decades.  Only we don't have to let ourselves become total douche bags because we were raised better.

• Thank you (+1) 1

We're not going to win every game and this is probably the most difficult on the schedule. Chiefs are constantly hearing how bad their defense is, unfortunately they step up when they need to and beat the Bills this week.

Bills 27

Chiefs 33

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

It is either:

Bills Win 38-24

or Bills lose 24-13

I think our D holds KC to around 24 points. The question is what Bills O shows up? This is not a game the O can play bad and the D makes it easy to score 35 still. 

The O can play bad and still put up 40 on the Chiefs horrible defense.

The only they can do is pay off the refs to allow them to mug the receivers like last year.

I pick against us every week because I'm a superstitious old man, but in my real season prediction back in September I had this down as a loss and still do. Back then I said we'd lose this game and then take them in the playoffs. I think if we play them in Buffalo that could happen.

I really did have a dream last night that they beat us HEAVILY, and while I don't think they'll actually score 64 (!!!) I do see them pulling away in the second half for a comfortable win. Hope to God I'm wrong but I see this being 41-24 with a late garbage time TD from the Bills.

Prove me wrong boys, pleeeeeeease!

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

You don't think the Bills could hold a Mahomes-less KC team to 13?  Anyway, Starbucks sucks.  

Nope! KC offense probably won't score less than 13 points for the whole season. What makes you think the Bills D can hold the Chiefs to 13?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.