Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

Did a search and haven't seen it yet. Please merge if I missed it.

So, let's get it all on record. Who wins this one?

For me, I think this will be way more low scoring than most anticipate for 3 reasons.

1. Weather. Rain should slow down the offenses a tad

2. Defenses show up. Both teams have spent the week hearing about how awesome the offenses are. I expect to see both defenses step it up.

3. Keep away! In our 1st game last year they pounded CEH on us. I expect them to try that again to keep Allen off the field. I expect the Bills to do the same only moving runs with a TON of underneath throws. Longer drives on both sides will limit possessions.

Stars for the Bills:

1. Cole Beasley. Forget that other thread and personal opinions. He's playing this week with a chip on his shoulder. I think he comes through.

2. DLine. I'm expecting them to hold up well against a Chief OLine that is playing ok...but doesn't have a lot of time together.

3. SingleMoss: I'm seeing a huge game for these 2. Something like 160yards 2TD combined on the day.

Bills: 27

Chiefs: 23

#GoBills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2

17 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

For me, I think this will be way more low scoring than most anticipate for 3 reasons.

2. Defenses show up. Both teams have spent the week hearing about how awesome the offenses are. I expect to see both defenses step it up.

3. Keep away! In our 1st game last year they pounded CEH on us. I expect them to try that again to keep Allen off the field. I expect the Bills to do the same only moving runs with a TON of underneath throws. Longer drives on both sides will limit possessions.

Stars for the Bills:

1. Cole Beasley. Forget that other thread and personal opinions. He's playing this week with a chip on his shoulder. I think he comes through.

2. DLine. I'm expecting them to hold up well against a Chief OLine that is playing ok...but doesn't have a lot of time together.

3. SingleMoss: I'm seeing a huge game for these 2. Something like 160yards 2TD combined on the day.

#GoBills

Bills 34

Chiefs 31

• Disagree 1

34 - 27 Buffalo over KC.

Josh has 250 yards passing 2 tds and 69 yards rushing 1 td. Mahomes grabs 325 yards 2 tds and 1 pick. He rushes for 3 yards and has 2 sacks AND Nick Wright uses the game to show how superior a QB Mahomes is over Allen....cause that 1 int on Mahomey was really on a bad drop by Kelce.

Edited by aceman_16
  • Disagree 1

48 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Stars for the Bills:

#GoBills

Bills 35 - Chiefs 31  wait who am I kidding 50-0 Bills.  BILLS BY A BILLION

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'll be the first second poor soul to predict a loss, and subsequently catch a hell-storm of ***** for being too negative. 

I predicted 12-5 before the season. The Steelers, Chiefs, Bucs, Titans, and Saints were my predicted losses. Honestly, it wouldn't shock me at this point if the Bills wind up going 13-4 instead, because the Titans and Saints no longer look that impressive to me. 

That said, I'm still predicting the Chiefs win. They're getting some key players back on defense, whereas the Bills may be missing Milano and Rousseau. The Chiefs are at home. Until I see the Bills go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs and really look like they belong, I have a hard time picking Buffalo.

31-26 Chiefs. 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

i Think we will attempt to run the ball.. get behind.. then win in a squeaker FG

34-31 Bills. We got last possession with 2:27 left we avoid OT with 7 seconds left they return a ball to their 35 yard line, Mahomes throws a bomb and its caught at the 4 yard line with 0 time remaining. Bold Prediction? Dawson Knox has a 90 yard game.

Chiefs 41

Bills 13

Reid continues to be McD’s daddy and they have a counter for every play we run.  Josh is shaky and never finds his confidence.  Tyreek and Kelce toy with our secondary and the game is over by the end of the first quarter 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

35-28 Buffalo, it is difficult to win a shoot out but the Bills prove to themselves that they can win against KC. I think the difference in this game vs the AFC title game is going to be two fold.

The first and obvious one is that the Bills WR’s are healthy. Going into the AFCCG John Brown was battling an ankle injury all year, Cole Beasley had a broken leg and Gabe Davis got dinged up in the Ravens game the week before. Diggs then got hurt early in the game. 

Having healthy receivers would make it possible for the Bills to score more and at least give them a chance to win a shootout.

Secondly I think the Bills come into this game able to be more physical and mentally tough. In the ground game they will have Moss who was hurt last year. I also think Spencer Brown being there adds physicality to the Oline. In addition I think Sanders adds a mental toughness, physicality and vet presence that wasn’t there before.

Then on defense I think you have a much more physical Dline. Star up the middle is an impact maker and the younger guys like Rousseau, Aj and Basham are also there and could make a difference. 

Overall hoping to see the Bills make that matchup in physicality that they didn’t last year for various reasons.

• Like (+1) 1

My gut feeling tells me the Chiefs are going to win and win big and also send a message with their defense magically showing just like the AFC Championship.

But I'll go against that and pick the Bills in a close one for good mojo, Bass hits a game winning FG.

Bills 31

Chiefs 28

Bills: 1 miiiiiiiiiillion  <-- that's a lot of TDs

Chiefs: 14

Honestly I have no clue.  Think it should be high scoring, but just don't have a strong feeling that about who's going to win.  Either outcome won't be hugely surprising as I think the Bills have a team that's capable of beating Mahommes & Co. but the Chiefs are at home, so....

9-6 OT Bills

Both teams forget how to play offense, there is lots of yelling in living rooms across KC/BUF as the game sucks to watch, and Buffalo wins on a FG in OT leaving you feeling weirdly unsatisfied and the Bills drop in the power rankings by 7.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Chiefs 41

Bills 13

Reid continues to be McD’s daddy and they have a counter for every play we run.  Josh is shaky and never finds his confidence.  Tyreek and Kelce toy with our secondary and the game is over by the end of the first quarter 

Et tu, Brute?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.