2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, NyQuil said:

Someone remind what the Fins gave up to get to 6th?

No. 12 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, a fourth-round pick (No. 123 overall), and a 2022 first-round pick from the Miami Dolphins in exchange for the No. 6 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft and a 2021 fifth-round pick (No. 156 overall).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

GB, we have to talk about you opening up.  You’re way too bottled up.  C’mon, let it out buddy.

isn’t it six hours ahead of us so you’re watching at 3 am.  What are you on you’re sis th scotch?

5 hours.... it is 2.05

21 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

NFLN said earlier that the 49ers have a 22-8 record when Grappolo starts which isn't bad.

yeah, Kirwan has been saying that for weeks in MTC.  He’s not a bad QB at all.  It was a smart move.  He’s just not a healthy guy and now they have a guy to build on later.  I always thought it was the smart move, and now we don’t deal with him with the Cheats.

some don’t like JG, but he’s better than cam.

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

not even the best OL in the draft IMO. Slater is better than he is 

While I disagree with you, Slater would also have been a better selection for that team than Chase IMO. Their oline sucks year after year.... their future of the franchise lasted 9 games before having his ACL torn in contact. It is insane to pass on protection for another weapon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

DeVante Parker

Will Fuller

Mike Gesicki

Jaylen Waddle

Good thing they don't have a QB to get them the ball downfield.

This is why I think the Bills draft a CB

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

If there's a trade does the fan in the chair have to get up and move? 

They have to permanently switch team allegiance - the chair is a serious matter 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

While I disagree with you, Slater would also have been a better selection for that team than Chase IMO. Their oline sucks year after year.... their future of the franchise lasted 9 games before having his ACL torn in contact. It is insane to pass on protection for another weapon. 

It’s been known for awhile that they loved Chase and that Sewell was dropping. Pretty common knowledge if you have been reading through the tea leaves. Lions could take Sewell it’s a safe pick for a new GM and an old school coach

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

It’s been known for awhile that they loved Chase and that Sewell was dropping. Pretty common knowledge if you have been reading through the tea leaves. Lions could take Sewell it’s a safe pick for a new GM and an old school coach

I kept giving them more credit than they are due. They will regret that pick. 

• Like (+1) 2