2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

Just now, mannc said:

I don't know why Bills fans are celebrating this.  There is absolutely no assurance that Zack Wilson won't turn out to be better than Lawrence.  Wilson is a very good prospect. 

Because Lawrence is considered to be the better prospect by a country mile? No one trashed Wilson or said he wouldn’t be good. 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I don't know why Bills fans are celebrating this.  There is absolutely no assurance that Zack Wilson won't turn out to be better than Lawrence.  Wilson is a very good prospect. 

He looks like an actor playing a QB on the Disney Network movie.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

they really should let us skip ahead, if we promise to take someone who was projected to go in the 25-40 range anyway ;)

Very reasonable proposition.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a feeling we are all going to stay awake until midnight and beane will trade out of the 1st round 

If my gin intake continues at its current pace, I will not be staying awake until midnight...

:beer:

Just now, mannc said:

Yet will the Jets build around him? I mean they didn't really do it with Darnold.

I am old enough to remember calling the Buffalo News Sports desk to see who the Bills drafted (Pre ESPN).  Mid week and Would sneak to pay phone near the locker room at my high school.   How times have changed.