Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can’t link the tweet, but PFF is back to trolling for tweets- calls bills the 11th most complete team in the playoffs.

That high ha ?? 
Wow seems like everyone is trying to jump on the wagon !

GO BILLS 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

We've all fully bought in to Josh Allen this year.  He's been nothing short of spectacular from the very beginning and then after his shoulder injury healed.

Last week, against a solid and motivated Miami defense, he took it to another level.  I mean does he have "it" to such an extent right now that he can actually toy with other teams?  

Can he toy with an 11-5 Colts defense?  

I'm not sure if it's too good to be true and that I shouldn't believe it?!?  He came out after a ho-hum start and was just messing around with Miami's D, like no big deal, I'm going to shred you now.... It didn't even seem like he was trying that hard.  It was too easy.  It shouldn't be that easy against a very motivated team.

• Like (+1) 1

Hoping they go ALL Red Saturday.

Edit: Of course, the over 50 crowd doesn’t like this. Most of the young fans love the color rush ...we beat them when we played them in the snow with those same jerseys. So hate away LOL

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, sven233 said:

I see a lot of people upset by the 1pm Saturday slot.  I actually don't mind it at all.  It's the first Playoff game.  Everyone will be watching.  We go out there and play some of our best ball and we win big, we make an early statement to the rest of the league.  We put a beat-down on the Colts and everyone the rest of the weekend will be comparing other teams to us.

So yeah.  Give me the first game.  Go out, put a whoopin' on the Colts, and make a statement that can't be ignored in the other games.  All of a sudden you'll hear all about who has the unenviable task of coming to Buffalo in Round 2.  

I like it too. 

And if and when we win we can sit back and just enjoy 5 more playoff games.

Can't believe we are a 7 point favorite.  Vegas really showing Buf major respect 

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I tend to agree with you regarding the Colt's lack of consistency, I think.  I guess my point is, whatever the degree of inconsistency, the Bills better prepare for and be ready to face their best.  The Colt's good is pretty good.

Absolutely! Come playoffs, anything can happen.

I will never forget when the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks took out the defending champs New Orleans Saints..... Playoffs is a strange strange time lol.

• Like (+1) 1

someone posted a link to a Colts forum and they are begging for bad weather and/or blizzard this weekend. They have this guy Taylor that is very dangerous. 

It's time to build a domed stadium around Josh Allen. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, Stank_Nasty said:

Are we really so insecure as fans that’s were are pitching a fit about time slotting of our wildcard game? 

good lord people, get a grip. Who cares. 

On 1/3/2021 at 9:52 PM, TheProcess said:

F ‘em. I don’t care what time we play, against who we play, on what day we play, or who is calling the game we play. Just go win a game. 

Agreed. Bunch of wiminfolk around here..🤦‍♂️

On 1/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, q23 said:

Colts 27  Bills 24

GTFOH

On 1/4/2021 at 2:49 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm out of message board punishment. All I have to say is wow. Can't wait until Saturday. 

As they say, the playoffs are a new season. Everything the Bills accomplished during the regular season is now meaningless. Time to write the next chapter. 

Another new feature @SDS applied is the virtual Ankle Bracelet for recent parolees. juss sayin’

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well hopefully Jerry can have a good game and give him some problems. He will likely get held many times, interesting to see how they call holding in the playoffs since the refs were letting a lot of those go during regular season.

18 minutes ago, gordong said:

you guys need to listen to this interview with Palmer...   Some Strong stuff.

https://wgram.prd-radio-drupal.com/media/audio-channel/01-05-hr-3-one-bills-live.  starts around the 20 min mark.  gets really good around the 24 min mark.

Just listened!  He says a lot of interesting stuff.

Suggests Josh Allen is the most physically gifted athlete that has ever played QB at the NFL level.

Third fasted runner behind Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson, strongest arm, 6"5 240 lbs +, and a natural, gifted runner who can make cuts, make tacklers miss, etc.  Not just fast.  

Also mentioned here is Brian Billick saying the jump Josh has made is the biggest he has ever seen in his 40+ year career.

I think it's fair to suggest Josh is still improving.  There's already stuff lined up that they will be working on in the coming off-season.

24 minutes ago, gordong said:

https://wgram.prd-radio-drupal.com/media/audio-channel/01-05-hr-3-one-bills-live.  starts around the 20 min mark.  gets really good around the 24 min mark.

He said that they identified weaknesses of Josh in the offseason through the technology they were using that they haven't even began to address and this offseason they plan on working on what they found.

That's exciting and scary.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I can't say I love hearing "Diggs" and "oblique" in the same sentence.

But I assume it's not serious if he was just limited and not DNP.

I can help. “I strained my oblique cheering when Diggs caught his third TD of the game “.

• Haha (+1) 6

37 minutes ago, gordong said:

Drool... Damn.. That's some high praise.  These are indeed the best of times..

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Suggests Josh Allen is the most physically gifted athlete that has ever played QB at the NFL level.

Third fasted runner behind Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson, strongest arm, 6"5 240 lbs +, and a natural, gifted runner who can make cuts, make tacklers miss, etc.  Not just fast.  

Also mentioned here is Brian Billick saying the jump Josh has made is the biggest he has ever seen in his 40+ year career.

I think it's fair to suggest Josh is still improving.  There's already stuff lined up that they will be working on in the coming off-season.

I'm calling it now....Allen will have one year he has a total of 60 TD's.  The way he's been playing and if he's still improving.....

20 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Give the scouting staff a monster bonus and don't ever let them go!  There's still people out there sticking to the pre-draft script on Josh.

This team has worked so hard and come so far. It would break my heart for them if they lose to the colts. You just know what the following weeks would be like if the Bills didn’t win a playoff game again. The stigma of “not being able to win in the playoffs” would haunt these guys. It can become overwhelming. They deserve to not go through that. The fan base and the players need this win so bad. Same for coach McDermott. For the first time in forever...the Bills are home for a playoff game and are the better team. Just take care of this game. Get this monkey off the back and then the sky is the limit. It’s kind of like that first Pats game. It didn’t have to be pretty. And it seemed harder then it should have. But getting that win was monumental for this organizations mentality. It didn’t matter how ugly it looked. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

That's what I thought too, but some betting experts here thought anything short of 2 TDs was disrespect🤪

They're a very good team. 7 points is basically confirmation bias , that Buffalo is a great , possibly best team in the game!