Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Pretty crazy that our last four playoff opponents (counting the upcoming game) have all been AFC South opponents.

Titans

Jags

Texans

Colts

Last our playoff opponents (counting the upcoming game) have all been DIFFERENT AFC South opponents and next could be Titans which would be next in rotation.

After 3rd Bills Superbowl I expected our next Superbowl opponent would be Eagles but I was wrong.

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I will not take down my Frank Reich signed Comeback poster but next weekend I do not cheer for him.

greatestcomebackposter_20th-anniversary-

This game right here is my favorite Bills game all time so far. I remember being in a daze at halftime and my best friend calling me and saying he predicts the Bills will come back and win! That was the highest I've ever been off a Bills win!

Pretty amazing that Jonathan Taylor out rushed Derrick, aka King Henry yesterday 253-250.  Taylor had an 8.3 yard per rush average.  There are four great rushing teams in the AFC: Tennessee, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Baltimore.  The playoffs are going to be a battle.

Edited by wjag

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm out of message board punishment. All I have to say is wow. Can't wait until Saturday. 

As they say, the playoffs are a new season. Everything the Bills accomplished during the regular season is now meaningless. Time to write the next chapter. 

I agree with almost everything except that we are taking the momentum from the reg season with us to the playoffs !!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO !!!! 

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

Pretty amazing that Jonathan Taylor out rushed Travis Henry yesterday 253-250.  Taylor had an 8.3 yard per rush average.  There are four great rushing teams in the AFC: Tennessee, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Baltimore.  The playoffs are going to be a battle.

And all those teams you mentioned will have their hands full with our passing game just as Miami found out this Sunday 

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'd rather get used to stopping Jonathan Taylor before we have to deal with Henry. 

Living here in Indy, they are worried about their  O line being beat up.  Bills D line can have a good day if they play disciplined football.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Living here in Indy, they are worried about their  O line being beat up.  Bills D line can have a good day if they play disciplined football.  

They rushed for 253 yards with a banged up OLINE.  

25 minutes ago, wjag said:

Pretty amazing that Jonathan Taylor out rushed Travis Henry yesterday 253-250.  Taylor had an 8.3 yard per rush average.  There are four great rushing teams in the AFC: Tennessee, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Baltimore.  The playoffs are going to be a battle.

Travis Henry is back? 

How does he find the time with 50 kids by 50 mothers ;)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Phil "The Thrill" Rivers is a statue back there.

It should be a team meeting at the QB all day long ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, wjag said:

Pretty amazing that Jonathan Taylor out rushed Derrick, aka King Henry yesterday 253-250.  Taylor had an 8.3 yard per rush average.  There are four great rushing teams in the AFC: Tennessee, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Baltimore.  The playoffs are going to be a battle.

Yea a battle for them.

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

Are you not planning on watching playoff games based on the the time it starts?

No, but my work is planning on my regular, Saturday shift from 10 am until 7 pm, EST...

Some people aren't 9 to 5-ers...

Those people are pissed. It's like we got Billsed, even when the actual Bills have stopped Billsing us...

• Like (+1) 1