Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm just watching this and basking in it all, soaking it all up.  What a pleasure it has been to be a Bills fan this year.  

Rome made the point that the Bills aren't just happy to be in the playoffs and it ends with Edmunds telling Rome that they are looking to win it all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Hot take: I dont think we need to stop the run to win.

Look at this past game, 200 plus yards and they barely beat the Jags. A JV offense and Jax could have won.

Rivers cant beat this D. Hes going to get sacked and cough up the ball. Im not saying this out of disrespect, Rivers has always turned the ball over a ton, even in games they win. 

Rivers cant run, so this is a huge bonus to our D who have eaten alive immobile QBs.

Both those will be brutal versus the Bills O. 

My big key to the game is force 3rd and longs. Get Rivers in this down and we will win. Chargers will need to score 35 to compete....can they do that? Not if they need to drive the field and convert 3rd downs. No sir.

Too many things need to line up for colts to win. 

Sounds like a strategy but Rivers has been sacked less than 20 times.  Costanzo out at LT so Jerry or Addison have to beat Veldeheer to get to him.  They throw a lot of screens to RB and TE.  

• Like (+1) 1

Howdy folks, first time poster here. I just wanted to say good luck this weekend, and I respect the hell out of what Buffalo was able to do this season! As a Colts fan (have been since 2004) I am not quite sure what to expect this weekend..... Hopefully we can at least make this game competitive and not get blown out lol. If the Colts aren't able to get the W this weekend, I will be rooting for Buffalo to go all the way this year!

I will be around and hope to chat with some of you folks.... I am definitely not a troll, or someone that likes to fight... Though I do enjoy a good debate.... For example should Rivers start wearing a condom? My vote is yes lol. Anyway, cool board you guys have over here.

Take care.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, TylerD said:

Howdy folks, first time poster here. I just wanted to say good luck this weekend, and I respect the hell out of what Buffalo was able to do this season! As a Colts fan (have been since 2004) I am not quite sure what to expect this weekend..... Hopefully we can at least make this game competitive and not get blown out lol. If the Colts aren't able to get the W this weekend, I will be rooting for Buffalo to go all the way this year!

I will be around and hope to chat with some of you folks.... I am definitely not a troll, or someone that likes to fight... Though I do enjoy a good debate.... For example should Rivers start wearing a condom? My vote is yes lol. Anyway, cool board you guys have over here.

Take care.

Welcome, you guys have a balanced and tough squad.

It's too bad we face each other this first game -- I've been quietly rooting for you guys since one of our favorites became your coach. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, TylerD said:

Take care.

Are bills fans that scary that this post was needed!??!?? Lol

Love to hear the opposing fans take, so welcome

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TylerD said:

I am not quite sure what to expect this weekend.....

The way the Bills have been playing probably this:

3 minutes ago, TylerD said:

Though I do enjoy a good debate.... For example should Rivers start wearing a condom? My vote is yes lol. Anyway, cool board you guys have over here.

I mean at this point 🤷‍♂️ horses are kind of out of the barn already.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBobs said:

Welcome, you guys have a balanced and tough squad.

It's too bad we face each other this first game -- I've been quietly rooting for you guys since one of our favorites became your coach. 

Yes, agreed completely! I was hoping to face the Titans or Browns and get some much needed revenge on them..... I was hoping we wouldn't face you guys in the first round.... I also would have been very happy with Miami LOL!

15 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Are bills fans that scary that this post was needed!??!?? Lol

Love to hear the opposing fans take, so welcome

Hahahaha, naw you guys seem like good people! I have browsed the Chiefs planet forum before..... that is a special breed over there......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The way the Bills have been playing probably this:

I mean at this point 🤷‍♂️ horses are kind of out of the barn already.

Lmao, valid point

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Wow! Just WOW!

46AC45A4-CC2E-4E34-9E55-C72BF66C1AA7.jpeg

You guys definitely have a special QB..... Man is he ever fun to watch. I found myself watching quite a few Bills games this year. A rematch of Bills and Chiefs could go down as one of the greatest games ever if these two play like they have been!

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, TylerD said:

Take care.

I am of course a Bills homer - but you should know what to expect this weekend. If the Colts cant keep scoring, this game could be over in the 3rd Q. 

But yea, a competitive game is more exciting to watch. 

I have never liked Rivers- even when he was putting up good passing numbers. I understand the Colts getting him as a bridge, but y'all do need a long term solution to go along with the good HC, RB and some skill players. 

Good of you to stop by, we like respectful posters around these parts.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

TB put out word same day on Evan’s: no structural damage.  I don’t see why they can’t say the same thing about Beasley (assuming it’s true).

Arians and McDermott couldn’t be more different. McDermott simply does not talk about injuries.

Just now, Putin said:

2 to 3 possessions in a half I don’t remember a game like that 

I don't recall that either -- there were definitely games where the offense stalled out and we settled for field goals instead of touchdowns but don't recall a game like the OP describes.

This matchup is similar to the Steelers to me, I think our defense matches up well and if our offense is cooking it's going to be challenging for the Colts to hang with us.

11 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I am of course a Bills homer - but you should know what to expect this weekend. If the Colts cant keep scoring, this game could be over in the 3rd Q. 

But yea, a competitive game is more exciting to watch. 

I have never liked Rivers- even when he was putting up good passing numbers. I understand the Colts getting him as a bridge, but y'all do need a long term solution to go along with the good HC, RB and some skill players. 

Good of you to stop by, we like respectful posters around these parts.  

That is my biggest fear with the Colts.... They can't put together a full 60 mins.... In at least 6 games this year, they have scored 17 or more in the first half and then just 3 or 0 in the second half..... I think the Colts will keep this reasonably close for the first half... Maybe something like 20-14 at half..... But if the Colts can't compete in the second half, this game will be a nasty blowout and Bills will win by 20 plus.

I couldn't stand Rivers trust me.... He was so arrogant in LA and always beat Manning and company when we played them. I definitely haven't minded having him on the team, but at this point he is just a game manager.... He won't lose you many games, but he damn sure can't put a team on his back like he used to. Colts definitely need something (I wouldn't be surprised if Carson Wentz came to Indy) time will tell.