Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

I am hoping for a Sunday game...or the late game on Saturday.  If it is one of the early games on Saturday, it will be a day of avoiding scores while I am at work  It's doable, but adds some stress to the day.

I remember during playoff games in Superbowl years doing that. 

A Cowpokes fan sent me a high priority message with false subject in it and in it had scores during a playoff game.

His boss did not find it funny since it was a violation of rules and he was suspended a week without pay.

He also needed to take down all his Dallas posters, etc. since they were "contributing factors".

He also was put on schedule during Superbowl and he was told he could not access unclassified phone or TV.

Evidently people working that day took turns on telling him plays/scores and at end of day he was convinced there was a blowout with Cowpokes QB with injury which may cost him his leg.

He was furious on day he returned got close to being suspended again.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills rested some Defensive starters and most of their Offensive Players this week and last week. Colts played a whole game. Get the Colts put of the way on Saturday and get the extra day to put towards the Steelers/Ravens/Titans

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It means, they don't value the game like the other games because the Bills are involved so they give them the "put Buffalo first and be done with it" mindset. They don't care about the Bills

That makes no sense at all.  They have 6 time slots, need 6 games. It's not like it's at 7am.

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, klos63 said:

That makes no sense at all.  They have 6 time slots, need 6 games. It's not like it's at 7am.

It does make sense. They are giving us the least desired playoff time slot. They are giving a freaking 7-9 team a Saturday Night primetime slot. The Washington vs Tampa game and Bears vs Saints game should be the least desirable games of them all. Those two should be the "Let's get these out of the way" games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

OK Mods Now im a little ANNOYED by this merge... I spent a long time on this Thread and you guys MERGED it where it will only be seen twice..

BS

So your response is to start trying to trash the Colts thread with your complaints?

Knock it off.

• Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Apparently not ready for “prime time”?

Guarantee Romo will get the Saints game. That’s a big market, big interest game. 

Yeah, the Chicago market is a huge draw and I’m sure you’re right after thinking about it. 

8 minutes ago, wjag said:

so paraphrasing Elaine Benes, are you thread worthy?  Run down your case for me again 😊

Can you spare a square?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It does make sense. They are giving us the least desired playoff time slot. They are giving a freaking 7-9 team a Saturday Night primetime slot. The Washington vs Tampa game and Bears vs Saints game should be the least desirable games of them all. Those two should be the "Let's get these out of the way" games. 

Personally, I have no interest in those games. I can't imagine anyone who isn't a fan of one of the teams (or a certain geriatric QB), who is.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Imagine the Colts.  All you have to do is go win in the cold at Buffalo, KC, and probably Baltimore and you're in the Super Bowl.

Good thing ol' Phil Rivers is known for being a great cold weather QB. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What makes a 1pm game, the same time most games are each week, 'least desired'. My god, buffalo fans are pretty pathetic with this ' they're out to get us' crap.

Are you not planning on watching playoff games based on the the time it starts?

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Imagine the Colts.  All you have to do is go win in the cold at Buffalo, KC, and probably Baltimore and you're in the Super Bowl.

They have a great running back and a very strong defense. That's cold weather football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Washington Tampa is the exact game they want in prime time

If it's close its a win

If it's a blow out either way the announcers can talk about Brady return/demise and or Alex Smith his story Ron Rivera his story

That game keeps talking points a live all game

I think the bills colts is probably the most intriguing game Saturday but it's also the game if its not close would lose viewers and announcers attention quick

"We get no respect" is the favorite whining mantra of the Bills fan.

Let that crap go people!  We have the best team we've had in 25 years and real shot at winning the Super Bowl, this year.

Enjoy it!   

• Like (+1) 2

The Colts are an all around solid team. Good defense all around. Top 10 in passing and points per game. Frank Reich has built a fairly balanced team.

But they lack star power and while they do everything well, they don't do anything great. They don't really have and game wreckers on either side of the ball.

So I think Bills fans should be confident. And I know the coaches will have the team ready to rock and roll. I just hope the players (especially Allen) don't get too hyped up. I know Allen, at least, plays best when he is calm, cool, and collected. He should have Sinatra on repeat all week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

The Colts are an all around solid team. Good defense all around. Top 10 in passing and points per game. Frank Reich has built a fairly balanced team.

But they lack star power and while they do everything well, they don't do anything great. They don't really have and game wreckers on either side of the ball.

So I think Bills fans should be confident. And I know the coaches will have the team ready to rock and roll. I just hope the players (especially Allen) don't get too hyped up. I know Allen, at least, plays best when he is calm, cool, and collected. He should have Sinatra on repeat all week.

I think as long as the Bills don't allow the Colts to dictate the game, the Bills will be fine.  I don't anticipate that being a problem, as it rarely has been this season. Force the Colts into a shoot-out, and Phillip will become the turnover machine he has been throughout his career. 

• Like (+1) 1