Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Who cares about market size? That's overrated. A 6-10 or 7-9 team should not be in the night time prime slot. I usually always say the same about SNF. People don't watch because it's the Giants vs whoever, they watch because it's football 

If/When Buffalo wins in the Playoffs this year, an Allen-led Bills team won’t be opening WC Weekend next year (if we don’t get the 1 spot).  

Mahomes made KC a draw.  Favre/Rodgers, the same with Green Bay, Wisconsin. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Great game. 

Colts are a very good,  complete football team.

I think we're better but can't make many mistakes 

There pass defense is garbage. 

If we can protect allen, and not get completely gashed by their run game, we should handle them fairly easily.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Great game. 

Colts are a very good,  complete football team.

I think we're better but can't make many mistakes 

I mean if the Colts are good I can only imagine how tough the Titans are after seeing people in the Colts-Titans thread.

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think Daboll will struggle to get guys involved. 

Stills is wicked fast, Diggs can beat you deep, Davis has shown that he has to be accounted for, and we all know who Brown is. It’s just about having more chess pieces to work with while also being a great insurance policy. 

It makes sense for Sills cause he can compete for a title while hopefully getting some positive tape and having a shot at a job next year (likely somewhere else)

I think we forgot how good Smoke Brown is.  

That TD over Byron Jones was too easy, you can see by Jones technique how terrified he was of his speed n still got beat deep

• Like (+1) 5

At halftime of Sunday Night Football, Rodney Harrison said the team most likely to be able to beat KC in the AFC is....the Buffalo Bills.  Offense is hot, defense is back to playing well, and he loves the way our safeties play.

Tony Dungy said we were "red hot" as an entire team in all 3 phases of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean if the Colts are good I can only imagine how tough the Titans are after seeing people in the Colts-Titans thread.

ya.  I mean the whole AFC playoff pool is very good. All 11 win teams minimum. I think ppl are scared of King Henry, including myself , same with Indy and Taylor and Hines. 

But our D has been elite the last 6 weeks and O is playing at a super elite level.  Great challenge,  can't wait!

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think Daboll will struggle to get guys involved. 

Stills is wicked fast, Diggs can beat you deep, Davis has shown that he has to be accounted for, and we all know who Brown is. It’s just about having more chess pieces to work with while also being a great insurance policy. 

It makes sense for Sills cause he can compete for a title while hopefully getting some positive tape and having a shot at a job next year (likely somewhere else)

Bills should be in the position to lose more FAs than they gain.

The Stills signing could be a decent comp pick.

Suck it BB!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I see a lot of people upset by the 1pm Saturday slot.  I actually don't mind it at all.  It's the first Playoff game.  Everyone will be watching.  We go out there and play some of our best ball and we win big, we make an early statement to the rest of the league.  We put a beat-down on the Colts and everyone the rest of the weekend will be comparing other teams to us.

So yeah.  Give me the first game.  Go out, put a whoopin' on the Colts, and make a statement that can't be ignored in the other games.  All of a sudden you'll hear all about who has the unenviable task of coming to Buffalo in Round 2.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I think we forgot how good Smoke Brown is.  

That TD over Byron Jones was too easy, you can see by Jones technique how terrified he was of his speed n still got beat deep

Without a doubt. He's an excellent receiver and I also feel like folks have sort of forgotten.

8 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Why do we always play on Saturday in the playoffs?

I think what people are missing is it is an advantage if we win .. as our divisional round opponent will have 1 less day of rest. An extra day to recover is a big benefit. If Steelers is the opponent they are the late Sunday game. Any edge is helpful

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1