Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

Colts do not have a highly ranked run defense. 

I think we can run on them. I know our offense is all Allen and passing but in the playoffs how many times have we seen pass happy teams come in and get shut down? I think establishing our run game is going to be one of the keys to a deep playoff run. 

getting this playoff win will be massive, our last big test and hurdle. We need to make up for last seasons loss 

Edited by Penfield45

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I think we can run on them. I know our offense is all Allen and passing but in the playoffs how many times have we seen pass happy teams come in and get shut down? I think establishing our run game is going to be one of the keys to a deep playoff run. 

getting this playoff win will be massive, our last big test and hurdle. We need to make up for last seasons loss 

Dude, it just isn't going to happen. Our offense is an elite passing offense and that's what they are going to do. And that's what they SHOULD do. It's what they are best at. All our best weapons on offense pass or catch passes.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It’s about market size and ratings. While the Bills are becoming must watch TV by anyone who like exciting football, the Colts are not a jazzy opponent. This is not a knock on them as a football team. 2 small markets 2-7 match up. I like the 1 pm start and glad it’s in OP. Colts are a good balanced team Bills will have to play way. I I suspect they will. 

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

We're a pass first offense like the Chiefs.  That's fine in today's NFL.  The Chiefs running backs only put up 65 yards, 59 yards, and 100 yards in last year's playoff games on their way to winning the SB.  Mahomes did the rest.  You stick with what got you here.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Bills had no problems with him last time they played each other 

You have not seen him play recently.  That was last year.  Titans are crushing teams with the run.  You have to jump to an early lead to have them move off that tactic. 

Just now, Nitro said:

You have not seen him play recently.  That was last year.  Titans are crushing teams with the run.  You have to jump to an early lead to have them move off that tactic. 

You have not sent the Bills play recently either.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Moot point if they can not stop Allen.

They did early this season.  Things ebb and flow in sports.  Bills are riding high.  Best offense I have seen in 55 years of watching the Bills.  I am not sold on this defense.  Titans running game is brutal.  I want to see the Bills hoist the Lombardi trophy this year.  Defense will have to be consistent.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

They did early this season.  Things ebb and flow in sports.  Bills are riding high.  Best offense I have seen in 55 years of watching the Bills.  I am not sold on this defense.  Titans running game is brutal.  I want to see the Bills hoist the Lombardi trophy this year.  Defense will have to be consistent.  

You mean when Allen was injured and couldn't throw it for the 4 weeks he had his injury. Not to forget the defense was missing many big pieces it now has... You live in the past you don't realize the future has already been changed.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Reading the Colts message board they think their secondary is weak and that Allen will crush them. They also say if Taylor is having a good game that Frank may get pass happy (I remember when the Bills fans were like this). I think it's simple next week. Contain Taylor and make Rivers throw it; which I don't think he can do well any longer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

It means, they don't value the game like the other games because the Bills are involved so they give them the "put Buffalo first and be done with it" mindset. They don't care about the Bills

I would say they don't care about the colts...I hear a lot of commentators hyping up a bills chiefs afc championship game

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Take this post,change everything you said to the opposite, and you'd be spot on. 

Colts have one of the best run defenses in the league, and a weak pass defense. 

We win this game by having Allen torch their terrible secondary and forcing them to abandon the run and play catch up. 

• Like (+1) 2