Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

Just now, Taro Nimbus said:

Kc is shooting themselves in the foot.  Miami is hardly dominant.  You give any team a short field they will score points.  

In my opinion, Miami has made them shoot themselves in the foot.  Buffalo didn't do this.

I know most of you want to secure division, but I think division is ours No_Matter_What so I am fine with Dolphins winning.

So I am having lots of fun now :)

The only problem I see that I don't want Mahomes to suck too much since I don't want Allen to become MVP somehow. Superbowl first.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I'm getting my hate for the Dolphins back that's for sure

Me too! Getting flash back to the “squish the fish” days.

I have a feeling Miami is going to be a PITA for a while. Our last game of the year (against Miami) is looking more and more interesting. But Hopefully we will have the division locked up before then! 🙏🙏

Just now, whatdrought said:

MVP door is wide wide open.

How different is this Dolphins defense vs what we saw in week two?

It's really not. 

Mahomes still has 4 picks for the entire year. They are down 1 score with 3 quarters to go. They are still favorites to win this game.

And even if it's not mahomes, it's Rodgers. They have a cake walk schedule rest of the year. 

Just now, Steptide said:

Regardless of who wins this game, I just don't want the bills playing like what kc is right now. This is the kinda stuff the bills have to avoid 

We basically had this game against the Titans.  One boneheaded mistake after another the whole game through, except that was a whole team implosion and this has just been Mahomes.

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

That td drive was the first time ive seen tua and the phins offense look decent and a lot of there plays still looked like they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off

Maybe I'm just spoiled watching Josh effortlessly zip the ball around, but it looked like Tua put everything he had in one of his throws and it went about 20 yards.

Their offense looks very pedestrian to me.

• Like (+1) 2