Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

Mahomes putting on some sort of clown show today when we want KC to win... 😠

A struggling KC is also in the Bills favor. We control our own destiny. I just do not see the Bills losing 2 of their last 4. And I am not scared of the Dolphins. So it's not the end of the world if the Fins pull an upset. 

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

I think it is time to stop these comments. Like what would happen if Allen did that? Why so sensitive. Now he is widely recognized as a very good QB. JMO of course.

If Allen was playing like this, this board would be melting down like Chernobyl.

3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

That's right; Bills control their own destiny

Bills are #1 seed if 

1) They win out and finish 13-3

2) The Chiefs lose to Dolphins and Saints and finish 13-3

3) The Steelers lose to Buffalo and Indy and beat Cleveland in week 17 and finish 13-3.

It gets complicated in Cleveland finishes 13-3.

Edited by FUTURIST

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

A struggling KC is also in the Bills favor. We control our own destiny. I just do not see the Bills losing 2 of their last 4. And I am not scared of the Dolphins. So it's not the end of the world if the Fins pull an upset. 

Even if things really fall apart we'd have to be 2 games back of the Dolphins for that Week 17 game to not be a play-in for us.  They'd have to go 3-0 and us 0-3.  I'm not too concerned.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Apparently the last 30 yard sack was in 1997. The Dolphins have been the luckiest team in the NFL all year, they get such weird breaks in every game.

They are a top defense. They make their breaks. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Bills are ok no matter who wins.  Dolphins win and the Bills have a shot at #1 seed in AFC.  If Chiefs lose to Saints and Steelers drop a game then all three could be 13-3 with 2 loses in the AFC.  Bills #1 seed via Strength of Victory.

Chiefs still get #1 seed because they beat the Bills earlier? 

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Bills are #1 seed if 

1) They win out and finish 13-3

2) The Chiefs lose to Dolphins and Saints and finish 13-3

3) The Steelers lose to Buffalo and Indy and beat Cleveland in week 17 and finish 13-3.

It gets complicated in Cleveland finishes 13-3.

Chiefs have to lose to those teams specifically?

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Chiefs still get #1 seed because they beat the Bills earlier? 

If the Chiefs and Bills are tied at 13-3 with another team at 13-3 it goes to strength of victory if they all have two AFC loses. 

Use the playoff machine.  Bills have best strength of victory.

• Awesome! (+1) 1