Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

This Miami defense is no joke right now. I want no part of them in a meaningful week 17 match up. 

I would much rather have a another game as a buffer than relying on winning out. 

Always best to rest your starters on the last week if you can.  

Miami defense loaded with athletes that make plays. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

This Miami defense is no joke right now. I want no part of them in a meaningful week 17 match up. 

I would much rather have a another game as a buffer than relying on winning out. 

Imagine if we had nothing to play for and they needed it for a WC and our backups went out and did to them what the Steelers second stringers did to us. That would make my year

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It's scary that KC played their worst half of football and they're still leading another playoff team on the road.

Not because of anything they did, Tua just hasn't played well. And the Dolphins don't have very good skill players. With that defensive performance they need to be up by at least 2 scores at halftime. Similar to when we played the Chiefs, defense was good enough but offense couldnt move the ball.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I'm an idiot.

I actually never understood it either - now I feel stupid too 😛 

Just now, Motorin' said:

It took me a few times seeing it to figure out what the hell was going on. Though it was really funny once I did. "Your daddy can't save you now..." Aka Vader.   "I am my daddy!" Oh man. 

I'm not particularly a sci fi person so obviously I associate Mark Hamill with Star Wars but I definitely think of Shakespeare and various other things with Stewart before Star Trek springs to mind.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I love how after the statistics on interceptions CBS puts (2 tipped balls) as to excuse away the turnovers. Like that doesn’t happen to anyone else. 

Any stats on interceptions that aren't interceptions, like the Kroft catch-that-wasn't? I didn't hear the announcers explaining that one away. 

• Haha (+1) 1