Lock. Him. Up.

McBean

7 minutes ago, The Gravytrain said:

Seriously? Can't we just enjoy the fact that we actually have a legitimate franchise QB for the first time 25 years. Let's enjoy!

right?

thank you for that comment.

Stoked we finally have a franchise QB man.

22 minutes ago, The Gravytrain said:

Seriously? Can't we just enjoy the fact that we actually have a legitimate franchise QB for the first time 25 years. Let's enjoy!

I am 29 and have been a hardcore fan for 20 years. I (and everyone on this board) have always been worried about other teams in the division and the moves they are or could make to be better than the Bills. I could care less now that we know that Josh is legit, we are in most every game for the next decade. It is a good time to be a Bills fan.

2 hours ago, McBean said:

Now. 

Whatever you gotta do Beane, but make #17 be locked here for the next decade.

I’ve seen enough. Wow.

9-3.

GO BILLS

They can't. Because it's not allowed under the CBA until a player completes their 3rd season. Maybe learn the rules before posting silly things like this?

• Like (+1) 1

If the rumour from yesterday that the cap will remain completely flat (ie not go down to the agreed floor of $175m) in 2021 is true then the Bills have about $25m of space in 2021 before cuts. In those circumstances you use a chunk of that space to account for some bonuses in Josh's new contract and you sign the kid up. I'd be trying to do it for around the Deshaun Watson deal. You might be able to add a year (Watson only extended for 4, partly due to the Texans instability one would guess) and get Josh to do a 5 year extension which keeps him here for 7 more years, and give him a few extra guarantees to drag the average per year number down to $37m ish..... It is going to be expensive..... but you don't let guys like this walk. You have to pay him. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The guy we need to lock up is Daboll. 

Allen is a no brainer and that will happen this off-season. But let's not forget about Daboll. We should make Daboll a lifer. He can stay with Josh and become the GOAT OC. 

I was thinking about this last night. They all seem to be dialed in and I wonder if we threw a lot money at him, bump up his title to say assistant head coach (revoke Frasier) would he stay? 

Can he be a successful head coach without this cast? I don’t know I can envision a situation where if presented with the opportunity to be a head coach he takes it , fails and in three years is back here as our coordinator again ..

No doubt though this offense is fun and I hope we can keep it altogether!

8 hours ago, McBean said:

Now. 

Whatever you gotta do Beane, but make #17 be locked here for the next decade.

I’ve seen enough. Wow.

9-3.

GO BILLS

Unnecessarily volatile thread title. You’ve already caused reports and post deletions with this highly political reference.

WTH’s the matter with you?🤬

i was  just scanning   the love  for the bills  last  night  on you  tube .   First  Things First   says  Josh Allen is  27  days  from  Contract Extension.  they    have   the  projected  contract at     4  Years  155.1 M    38.8 AVG.  Has  this  been   cited  elsewhere  and  what  are  others  opinions ?