Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

With the raiders beating the chiefs.... I don’t like it cause the Chiefs are the NFLs darlings right now and are they gonna let them loose 2 in a row....

Call me a conspiracy theorist.... but I see some bad calls by the refs next week.

Conspiracy theorist.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Whatever you do, don't tell Kay Adams you don't like the kickoff time...

Yeah everyone knows that if your life doesn't suck you're not allowed to be annoyed by anything. What a stupid tweet.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard said:

This is really bad for us west coasters. 3pm? Now I gotta try and sneak out at work.

It’s Monday man. Still do the tacos. 

5 PM ET is actually 2 PM on the west coast. And, I'll be back in CA next week with an all day class, so I guess I'll be taping and watching later.

35 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Yeah everyone knows that if your life doesn't suck you're not allowed to be annoyed by anything. What a stupid tweet.

Far more intelligent than the insufferable whining by selfish fans who think the games should be scheduled for their personal convenience. Yes, you are allowed to be annoyed. But you can choose to keep it to yourself and understand how minor of an issue your personal inconvenience is in the big picture.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Far more intelligent than the insufferable whining by selfish fans who think the games should be scheduled for their personal convenience. Yes, you are allowed to be annoyed. But you can choose to keep it to yourself and understand how minor of an issue your personal inconvenience is in the big picture.

Isn't sharing your opinion like the whole point of social media?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Dean said:

true, but then the Internet would be half the place it is!

3 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

5 PM ET is actually 2 PM on the west coast. And, I'll be back in CA next week with an all day class, so I guess I'll be taping and watching later.

Dang, was thinking 6pm eastern. 2pm west coast, man that’s garbage.

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

1:30 game in LA. Great guess I'll be tivo-ing. 

TiVo ? I’ll one up you and be VCRing it.... just kidding LA...my wife usually finds some distraction so I almost always have to start watching the game late every week. I end up flying through the commercials and fluff and catch up 30-40 minutes in almost no time. 

I'm a lot happier about a Monday evening game with KC than a Sunday afternoon event.  The time advantage for KC was just too much in a Sunday afternoon game.  At least Buffalo will be able to get three full practices in between Tuesday night and Monday at dinner time.  KC showed they can be beaten.  Buffalo is not going to be intimidated.

At some point McD and crew have to switch from Titans to Chiefs. I think with so much time already alotted to getting ready for the Titans they should have the plan locked in, and maybe start looking towards the chiefs game? With the new positive test on Sunday I doubt the Titans game will be played and we need to start setting the game plan for the chiefs at some point. I mean we may play them Thursday if Tuesdays game gets cancelled

Edited by Kingston Bills Fan

The Chiefs game is set. It will not move back to Thursday. One of the interviews they said they are working on both game plans at the same time. Disadvantage Bills there but I still have faith. Barring any positive tests today the Titans game will happen Tuesday 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you read any other threads? 

McD started game planning for the Chiefs last Friday because of the chance of a reschedule.  

This. And if the coaching staff is as good as we think it is they will have actually had the bones of a gameplan to beat KC developed in the offseason. Because if you want to get to the dance the road runs through Arrowhead. The Bills should absolutely be constantly tweaking a gameplan that sits in a draw somewhere about how they want to try and take the Superbowl Champions down.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you read any other threads? 

McD started game planning for the Chiefs last Friday because of the chance of a reschedule.  

Didn't see that...once they get to more than 5 pages I can't be bothered ;)

There should be some Coles/Cliff notes or thread reading for dummies  you can scroll over ;) 

Edited by JMF2006
  • Like (+1) 2

McD started game planning for the Chiefs last Friday IIRC because of the chance of a reschedule with Tenny because there was a chance the TNF game might still have been te option. 

It is buried in the thread 

Bills at Titans moved to Tuesday 10/13 7pm, Bills vs Chiefs to MNF 5pm

and that was meant for the OP,  not you specifically. 

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Didn't see tha...once they get to more than 5 pages I can't be bothered ;)

There should be some Coles/Cliff notes or thread reading for dummies  you can scroll over ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I was just messing with ya, I attended my first Bills game in '71 at the Rockpile ☺

Oh I didn't think you were serious at all.  My first was 1985 @ the Ralph....I was a Philly transplant...ahhhh the good ole days!!!

Looking at the Bills schedule now it doesn't seem quite as tough. The Chiefs are very good but they could have lost their last 3 games. Needed OT to beat the Chargers. They probably lose to NE if Cam played. The Raiders hung 40 on them yesterday. The Niners are 2-3 and Miami put up 43 at SF. Seattle almost lost at home last night and their D hasn't been good all year. At the beginning of the year I would have said the Bills will lose to the Chiefs, Niners, and Hawks. Now I think the Bills have a good shot. They won't go 16-0 but their isn't a game on the schedule that the Bills can't win.

Edited by Greg S