Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I haven't read to the end of the thread but this is what i think ..meaning question mark off Forfeit Yes if more positives come to bear beginning tomorrow..am I right folks?

Not sure I understood that sentence. But no, a forfeit is not the forgone conclusion if the Titans game can't be played Tuesday.

23 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

This will be one of the only games (outside of being in a war zone) since the 70s I will not be at/watch....I am sad

Working Tuesday night?

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

Not sure I understood that sentence. But no, a forfeit is not the forgone conclusion if the Titans game can't be played Tuesday.

okay thanks. My sentence was trying to reply to a post that questioned wether it would be a forfeit with questions mark like  this (?) so I was trying to say remove the question mark I thought they would forfeit if any new cases come to light. It was badly written my bad.

25 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

So out of market Sunday Ticket subscribers get screwed?  They would have shown the Sunday game, but I don’t think they show non-Sunday games?

The Titans game with be on national TV.

My guess is, so will the Chiefs. 

4 minutes ago, Muppy said:

dont get me wrong i understand the sentiment but the "Tuesday" contest is technically Primetime  and yet a day noone expects to watch football in primetime so likely (maybe) (Likely) smaller audience

I get that, but it was home in Buffalo vs on the road. You’re basically rewarding the Titans with a primetime game because they failed. 

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

I get that, but it was home in Buffalo vs on the road. You’re basically rewarding the Titans with a primetime game because they failed. 

which I hope makes squishing them into embarrassment even sweeter .........yeah they suck the big one I'm not a fan. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

If this game goes off Tuesday. Suspensions and fines need to already be in place. No Vrabel in the building. No illegal practice players on the roster. 

Illegal practice players? You think they would bring in ringers that aren't on the roster?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I think that means a lot less without fans. They are going to have, what, 7k I think 

Depending on how this whole crap-show ends up being scheduled, would it make sense to start playing around with some of our practice squad players-- considering how loyal I believe the majority of the Bills team to be, and how loose the practice squad rules are?

For example: if we end up with a short week between Chiefs (which will be "all hands on deck"), and the Jets (who will not be competitive but will be playing to injure), would it be wise to elevate some of the bruisers on the practice squad: Duke Williams, Trey Adams, Brian Cox Jr., etc vs. the Jets, and sit some of our more valuable players to be fresh the following week vs. the Pats*?

Idle thoughts...

21 minutes ago, McGahee said:

No. We were gonna have short rest (3 days). Now we'll either get 4 or 10 days.

The disadvantage, if we play Tuesday/Sunday, is that instead of both bills and KC having 3 days like it would be with TNF, Bills would have 4 days (they play on the road at night on Tues and have travel back) and Chiefs have 7, playing Sunday at 1. Although, the Chiefs need to travel for Bills game and Bills dont. 

I just think we are going to see a lot of “unfair” stuff this year

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

If this game goes off Tuesday. Suspensions and fines need to already be in place. No Vrabel in the building. No illegal practice players on the roster. 

As to no Vrabel in the building - that’s what I’ve seen floated a lot today online. And he deserves it 100%

• Like (+1) 1