Bills vs Raiders—— Pick the score

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Bills 45

Raiders 20

It leaning towards Josh Norman playing, so I think Norman's presence on defense will make a difference. 

Without a doubt.  I think we'll see flashes of the old Norman as he feeds off the energy of the rest of the team

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - 34

LV - 21

Our D finds its footing (one garbage TD for LV), Josh keeps the petal to the metal and we all finally breathe. 😃 

Oh: and Teams has another solid game, Josh accounts for four TD’s and again passes 300. Singletary will also have a solid game (100+ scrimmage yards) and score once. 

LASTLY: I believe the 51-3 game was the last time we beat them on the road. I had a T-shirt with the Buffalo News cover on it at the time. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bills 31 raiders 17

Go Bills!!!

Hyde mentioned in an interview and somewhat verified his opinion that the scrimmage before the season was the first time the defense was tackling.  He admitted they were rusty, but so is the entire NFL.  It’s not a fluke 10 QB’s were above 70% completion %, and a handful just under 70%.  Given that’s a league wide issue, I expect defenses will tighten up over the next month that are good teams including us.  As long as Milano, amd Edmunds continue to heal, and Norman comes back to 80% of Carolina play, we’ll slowly start dominating again and that 20th ranking will move up to top 5 by week 17, or at the worst top 7.  McD and Frazier along with the players are too good as coaches and our stars will come back to form.

The flip side is slowly over the next month we may slip to 65-67% completion %, but we may improve on our running game.  I look at it like my first car driving with a clutch we’ll phase in and out the offense and defense.

This game with all of those Raiders injuries, their large offensive line is another big running game from the Raiders, but we kill them in the air, and we end up at 35-24.

Allen will run more this game and torch them three or four times.  Remember their defense over pursues.  We’ll take advantage of that point.