Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Shout out to “The Source” @Kirby Jackson. @NoSaint is in shambles as he has lost the lead as the best poster in Louisiana.

He’s always been one of my favorite posters. We have a handful of really good Louisiana posters on here actually. 

I just saw a Charlie Batch tweet and texted my buddy. It wasn’t anything special

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am conditioned to believe that as well, but here's a truth I just learned: the Bills quarterback does not shrink from the spotlight. My biggest concern on Thanksgiving was how badly the Bills traditionally play when the whole world is watching.

Josh Allen said "I don't give a crap" and spent the fourth quarter proving it. I'll grant you that Tomlin is a better coach than Garrett, but Allen was at his best when all eyes were on him. 

Can't wait.

#playfearless

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

We beat Pittsburgh I think we clinch a playoff spot.

Yes if other things happen over over the next 2 weeks.

if buffalo beats Baltimore next werk..a win clinches

if buffalo loses to Baltimore next week then they need other losses to happen.

A buddy and I have been planning to travel up from Charlotte for this game since the schedule came out. We go north for every Bills-Steelers game. This year we got tickets on the Bills sideline, 25 yard line, three rows up. Got a great price a month ago. Looking like a beautiful investment now. Gonna be a playoff atmosphere. 

2 minutes ago, WickedGame said:

A buddy and I have been planning to travel up from Charlotte for this game since the schedule came out. We go north for every Bills-Steelers game. This year we got tickets on the Bills sideline, 25 yard line, three rows up. Got a great price a month ago. Looking like a beautiful investment now. Gonna be a playoff atmosphere. 

How much? I've been checking recently and they're ridiculously expensive. 

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am conditioned to believe that as well, but here's a truth I just learned: the Bills quarterback does not shrink from the spotlight. My biggest concern on Thanksgiving was how badly the Bills traditionally play when the whole world is watching.

Josh Allen said "I don't give a crap" and spent the fourth quarter proving it. I'll grant you that Tomlin is a better coach than Garrett, but Allen was at his best when all eyes were on him. 

Can't wait.

My reasoning is more selfish as I love the 1:00 start times?‍♂️

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

My reasoning is more selfish as I love the 1:00 start times?‍♂️

I love it, too. The 1 p.m. time for me is 10 a.m. Imagine how great it is to have a Bills game end by 1-1:30 p.m. and still have the whole day ahead of you.

But I hate prime time games because the Bills have a history of sucking ass in prime time games.

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Nfl would be more inclined to move dallas/la to sunday night and move buffalo/pitt to 4:25.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why?

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Oh i dont know the second and sixth largest markets.

I thought it was to get higher rating seeing Dallass being kicked in the head three games in a row.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is Charlie Batch unretiring to give Steelers a better chance to win?  He only retired 5 years ago.

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

How much? I've been checking recently and they're ridiculously expensive. 

This is probably going to drive sales up.

Did not look in that section but seats start at $86 (nosebleeds) for Steelers game. 

I am considering going but if I go I expect Steelers to pull football away from my foot since I cannot use a "smart phone" with my eyesight.

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

Bills went in to Dallas on a short week and ran them out of their own building. At this point, I don't think a flexed game will do anything to deter the Bills' preparation for the Pats

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Only Bills fans cry about primetime game

Do you really want to matter or not?

It's unreal, isn't it? First one in 12 years and people are complaining that it's not Sunday at 1pm like our last 7,000 games have been

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Win a  big game and get respect. That's how it works folks. It can go away quickly though.

It starts with taking care of business at home.  We have already lost 2 games at home and don't want to lose another...Let us beat the Ravens in our house and make our house a fort.   

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Bills went in to Dallas on a short week and ran them out of their own building. At this point, I don't think a flexed game will do anything to deter the Bills' preparation for the Pats

Jason Garrett's not exactly Bill Belichick but having a game seven hours later than usual isn't that big of a deal when it comes to preparation the following week.