Open Roster Spot...

I would like to see Buffalo double down on this year.  Buffalo will be in the playoffs.  Can they get past NE or KC?  With the defense they might.  Get an impact player.  Whether its offense or defense I dont care.  Buffalo is a player or 2 away from being a contender.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Edge pass rusher via trade.  They will be ok at RT with a combination of the three guys they have.  Feliciano looked ok at center if needed and would move Ford to RG.  

They need a pass rusher in the worst way.   Von Miller, Edmunds, and Milano would be top 3 LB unit in the NFL.  Maybe by year's end the top unit.  

17 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

My grandma saw him at Schwabl's.

I wish I had seen him at Schwabl’s. OK, I really just wish I’d been at Schwabl’s. But I’d love to meet your grandma! 

Just now, BidsJr said:

Was at Schwabl's on Friday night.

YUM

Not this year, but the year before when back for the home opener, I went straight from the airport to Schwabl’s. YUM, indeed! This year’s home opener I had just gotten back from a 10 day cruise. Food was something that no longer appealed to me. UGH!

I get to pick a place for my birthday dinner next weekend, but I think I’m supposed to stay in the Atlanta area. BUT, it was not specifically stated, so I may have a loophole! 

4 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Diggs or AJ Green. ?

AJ Green is 31 years old, this is his 9th season and he’s played a full season only once in the last 4.   Sure he could help, but only if it was for like a 3rd round pick.  With the word being he’d cost a first, I wouldn’t do it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ColeB said:

AJ Green is 31 years old, this is his 9th season and he’s played a full season only once in the last 4.   Sure he could help, but only if it was for like a 3rd round pick.  With the word being he’d cost a first, I wouldn’t do it.  

At this stage there's no way anyone is paying a 1st for Green.  To me even a 3rd is too high.  I'll bid a 4th.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, cage said:

At this stage there's no way anyone is paying a 1st for Green.  To me even a 3rd is too high.  I'll bid a 4th.

How about a 2021 5th?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I really hope we add a tackle. I’m really worried about the OL.  It’s week 5 and the injuries are piling up.  

I really don’t want to see Ford at RT anymore this year.  He’s gonna get JA killed.  

Maybe Bates can be a revelation?  

• Like (+1) 2